MS to start from back of grid.

Posted by Charlie 
MS to start from back of grid.
Date: March 31, 2002 07:50AM
Posted by: Charlie

wtf? how did it happen, i dont understand how could ferrari be such idiots in my session. what happened to him? it was only untill the end that i realised he hadnt posted a time...

maybe he had an engine failure. has this happened to anyone else before?

Re: MS to start from back of grid.
Date: March 31, 2002 08:14AM
Posted by: Morbid
If you go on lap 12, you automatically get p22. I have done i before, by mistake. I bet another CC car forced him to abort his last pit stop, thus bringing him onto lap 13.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: March 31, 2002 08:39AM
Posted by: _Alex_
LOL! That was a really great joke Charlie, you had me draw a sharp breath then!

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: March 31, 2002 09:14AM
Posted by: Vader
This is still the GP3 forum, Alex. If he posted it at the F1 forum it would have been something to worry about from your perspective

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: March 31, 2002 09:18AM
Posted by: Charlie
lol yeah i thought it would be a bit stupid to put the post in the f1 phroum

btw is it phorum or forum?

so morbid is that basically when you get all your laps disqualified.. geez m schumacher must be blind lol doesnt your steering wheel like up like a christmas tree and go "must come in on this lap" or something lol... he is gonna be kicking himself..

only 2 mins till itv coverage begins..... eeeeeeeekkkk im so excited montoya on the left schumi on the right its gonna be wicked!!!! i just hope schumi made the right choice with the hard compound.

Date: March 31, 2002 09:24AM
Posted by: Vader
M$ might have thought, If the FIA gives me twice as much tyres because I have two cars, I might get 24 qualifying laps instead of 12 as well

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy