P4 1.5 GHz, GF3 Ti500 And GP3 Is Jerky!

Posted by Glyn 
Re: P4 1.5 GHz, GF3 Ti500 And GP3 Is Jerky!
Date: April 04, 2002 11:19AM
Posted by: Glyn
Hehehe, thats life my friend :)

To the sound card idea, using reduced channels didnt work. Decent sound cards (such as SB Live) take the processing of sound like GeForces do for graphics.

I have though managed to get GP3 playable. 1024x768, 25fps, several things removed from me mirrors and median track objects. runs fine at silverstone, but for some strange reason the run down to Eau Rouge is soooo jerky it takes 30 secs to get down!

Date: April 04, 2002 12:11PM
Posted by: Bm
Sorry guys , I´m reading all of this without understanding a word .... kidding ... but do you mean by jerky ??? do mean very fast or so slow ?? Sorry for asking , but I need to know , else this doesn´t make sense for me.
Thanks in advance
Date: April 05, 2002 11:59AM
Posted by: Glyn
Thats OK. When I say jerky I mean slow, the processor occup. going way over 100%, and in my case 150%.

Thats the good thing with GP3, it doesnt go jerky, just slows down, but a lot of slowdown is very annoying and spoils the game. Lowering the framerate below 25fps though does wonders for the processor occup. but sadly does make the game jerky.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy