Anybody remember this classic?

Posted by Rupert 
Anybody remember this classic?
Date: March 30, 2002 06:17PM
Posted by: Rupert
[php-service.de]

This man came and left, and I think we know who one. I never participated, I was away at the time, but I read the whole thing, and my gosh it was interesting.

The same points are being brought up again now, and they will probably be echoed many more times over.

Ozzy
Re: Anybody remember this classic?
Date: March 30, 2002 06:35PM
Posted by: LS.
wow i can't even remember posting those replys.

but morbid must have the finger dexterity of a ninja after those replys

perhaps they were back in the days before he thought of hiding the secret identity of being MASSIVE-POSTMAN :-)

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: March 30, 2002 06:53PM
Posted by: Vader
Wow, this was when I was still suffering from severe megalomania! I refused to talk to ye mortals personally and let my spokesman The Crucified post on my behalf.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: March 30, 2002 07:15PM
Posted by: Morbid
Wow, yes. I do remember. I really had the keyboard steaming that day. And my fingers danced a very deadly and maybe even slightly graceful ninja dance. Still I took so much typed punishment for that spell, that any real virtual ninja would have commited seppuko by typing "FORMAT C:".

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: March 30, 2002 11:20PM
Posted by: Rupert
What happened to John Brondum? Did he just fly away with the fairies? Or does he just go to different forums with an issue, to see if he can gain respect?
Date: March 31, 2002 03:08AM
Posted by: _Alex_
Morbid the Warner!? Well? ;-)

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: March 31, 2002 04:39AM
Posted by: chris
Wow, LS, you must be able to see into the future!

"if not then we seriously need to boycott the the next installment of the gp series if it does'nt include stop & go's, jump starts and a safety car.

they'll be taking the piss by not including any of these, especially when we've been crying out for it for so long. i mean howb many companys have the benefit having instant response to input in tio what their customer base wants?

companys spend thousands of pounds employing surveyorst to find out how they can improve their service to the customer base with out making any wrong decisions and therefore causing the exsisting customers to look elsewhere,

these idiots have it in abundence right under their nose and still they choose not to listen"

Amazing!

Chris J
Date: March 31, 2002 04:41AM
LOL

did i mention my car is a delorean?

LS's Tip of the week
Date: March 31, 2002 04:49AM

LS's Tip of the week
Date: March 31, 2002 06:15AM
Posted by: _Alex_
Wah, that's the thing from Back to The Future isn't it? *realises he's stated the obvious* Hmmmm. The first film wasn't bad, but then it kinda went backwards. Had to get that pun in somewhere.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: March 31, 2002 07:20AM
Posted by: chris
oh dear...that's terrible Alex!

Ialways found Michael J Fox way too annoying to watch all the sequels.

Chris J
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy