Radio Times

Posted by Charlie 
Radio Times
Date: March 30, 2002 02:08PM
Posted by: Charlie
If anyone in the Uk gets the tv and radio guide "radio times" then there is a mistake!!!

on page 26 under the sports section for brazilian grand prix read it. it talks about montoy and goes

"........ montoya (LEFT) ....."

when in actual fact the picture on the left is quite blatently Ralf schumacher..

geez some people ;) dont they know anything?

Re: Radio Times
Date: March 30, 2002 02:20PM
Posted by: Vader
WHAT A SCANDAL!!!!! INFORM THE NATIONAL GUARDS!! QUICK, I ORDER UN TROOPS TO TAKE OVER THE COMMAND AT RADIO TIMES! GEORGE W. BUSH, IF YOU REALLY WANT TO DEFEND DEMOCRACY AND THE VALUES THE WESTERN WORLD STANDS FOR, PLEASE INTERVENE!!

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: March 30, 2002 02:34PM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: March 30, 2002 02:55PM
Posted by: Charlie
lol btw does anyone know whats happening to lineone my service provider first it was line one then it was that friasco tiscalli thing and now its 5800-7.access.uk.worldonline.com strange

Date: March 30, 2002 03:19PM
Posted by: Vader
I am "mcbone.net" and "pppl.de" from time to time. Maybe it's just a virus. Nothing to worry about

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy