A thread composed by... ME?!?!

Posted by MikaHalpinen 
Re: A thread composed by... ME?!?!
Date: March 30, 2002 04:26AM
Posted by: _Alex_
Ellis is right in saying that religion often has too many contradictions for you to take it literally. I am Christian, but like Rupert, it's not a matter that particulalry bothers me. I do appreciate how important religion is in other ppl's lives, however.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: March 30, 2002 04:47AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

yeah, same here Alex. I have no problem with what other people choose to belive, and i repspect there decisons to belive in it. When someome prooves that a ceratin relgion is ture beyond reasonable doubt, then i wont question it.

Did you know that "Jedi" as an actual religion?

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: March 30, 2002 05:00AM
Posted by: LS.

Did you know that "Jedi" as an actual religion?

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: March 30, 2002 05:01AM
Posted by: ralph
So to recap - I, Ralph have been accepted by Morbid and Vader as the 3rd evil twin. Vader and I were seperated at birth and represent as it were the ying and yang, left and right hands. Morbid is the sum of the parts making him ambidetxerous (which he is. Proving beyond reasonable doubt that the claim is true!). Jointly we are the 3 four horsemen. Together, sporting our variously arranged beards we venture forth into the known universe to strike out against normality wheresoever we may find it.

I think that's about it isn't it guys? If anyone out there is looking for something to believe in but hasn't found anything they like yet we could be the answer.
Date: March 30, 2002 05:08AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

btw, im NOT taking the piss bout Jedi being a relgion, there is over 125,000 "Jedis" in the UK alone

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: March 30, 2002 06:35AM
Posted by: Vader
Ralph -
that sums it up quite well. A´nd it is surprisingly real dialectics. Thesis - antithesis - synthesis (left - right - both). We might even turn out to be some kind of Unholy Trinity.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy