ALEX' coronation semi-anniversary

Posted by Vader 
ALEX' coronation semi-anniversary
Date: March 28, 2002 09:26PM
Posted by: Vader
Alex -

congratulations, you have been the KING now for half a year (and a couple of days) now. Will there be a party?

[php-service.de]

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Re: ALEX' coronation semi-anniversary
Date: March 28, 2002 11:25PM
Posted by: Rupert
Oh! That Thread! That was when the forum was probably at the peak of its powers. Vader and Morbid were both mere children, and now they are......emmm....I suppose..........still Children ;-)
Date: March 29, 2002 02:06AM
Posted by: LS.
and the birth of the bluw whales tongue thread !!!!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: March 29, 2002 03:10AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
I was looking at the archives a few weeks ago and its amazing the memories that you can find. I saw that post and whilst i was looking for my first post i found L.S 's, Ellis's and Alex's

Ls's wasnt difficult, it was on the first page

Date: March 29, 2002 03:30AM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
G'day all...

So I'm not the only one who wollows through the archives for good memories?? Rupert's right, they were the hey days of this forum. Morbid and Vader were even crazier then, (that's right, crazier than they are now!!) I'm sure they'll both see that as a challenge, but nonetheless, they seem to be sane for the moment.

Let's bring back the hey day of that time. How, I don't know. Why, I don't know. When, I do know... now! lol

Date: March 29, 2002 03:38AM
Morbid and Vader were even crazier then
You don't know how dangerous such a statement can be. It could bring forth things better left where they are ...

they seem to be sane for the moment.

I don't believe you share this opinion with Xero, [/b]Jordangp2001[/b] and cai.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: March 29, 2002 04:02AM
G'day all..

Xero, Jordangp2001 and cai only think you're crazy cos they never saw you a year ago ;)

And yeah, I'm sure the forum will thank me in their own special ways once you start going crazy again :S

Date: March 29, 2002 04:10AM
Don't blame me, folks if it all goes haywire now. Always remember it was Mika who asked for it!

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: March 29, 2002 04:17AM
G'day all...

Gee thanks Vader...that'll make the riots soooooooo much easier to get under control!

Date: March 29, 2002 07:07AM
Posted by: Morbid
Do YOU know this?

Texas Kangaroo Rat
RODENTIA
HETEROMYIDAE
TEXAS KANGAROO RAT
Dipodomys elator Merriam

Description
A rather large, four-toed kangaroo rat with conspicuous white 'banner" on tip of tail; tail long, relatively thick, and about 162% of length of head and body; body large (about 121 mm in length); upperparts buffy, washed with blackish;underparts white. This species superficially resembles Dipodomys spectabilis, but cranial differences readily separate them, and their distributions are disjunct. External measurements average: total length, 317 mm; tail, 196 mm; hind foot, 46 mm. Dental formula as in Perognathus flavescens.

Distribution
Occurs in north-central Texas from Cottle and Motley counties in the west to Montague County in the east.

Habits
The Texas kangaroo rat is a rare rodent with habitat preferences unusual for a kangaroo rat. It lives on clay soils supporting sparse, short grasses and small, scattered mesquite bushes. The rats make trails leading to their burrows, which invariably enter the ground at the base of a small mesquite, often in such fashion that one root of the mesquite forms the top or side of the opening. Scratching and dusting places, so characteristic of other species of kangaroo rats, are inconspicuous. The burrow is similar to that of the Ord's kangaroo rat, but usually it is shorter and the animal does not plug the entrances during the daytime. Highly nocturnal, these kangaroo rats do not become active until complete darkness and reportedly cease activity on moonlit nights.

D. elator feeds on the seeds, stems, and leaves of grasses, forbs, and some perennials. Analysis of material recovered from the cheek pouches of 52 kangaroo rats showed that the seeds of cultivated oats (Avena) and Johnson grass (Sorghum) were the most important food items, followed by annual forbs such as stork's bill Erodium), broomweed (Xanthocephalum), and bladderpod (Lesquerelia). Shrubs and insects were not greatly utilized for food. They store food to carry them over periods of scarcity, as do most other kangaroo rats.

D. elator may breed year round. Pregnant females have been collected in February, June, July, and September. The young appear to develop rapidly as subadult females collected in late summer have also been pregnant. Two peaks in reproductive activity- in early spring and again in late summer -may occur as mature females give birth early in the year, and their rapidly developing young become reproductively active in late summer. Average number of embryos is three.

Remarks
The Texas kangaroo rat is listed as "threatened" by the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department. The primary threat is the clearing of the mesquite brush to which it is restricted.

The day I stop being a Child or become sane, is the day my life ends!

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: March 29, 2002 09:59AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Vader stand up you are sitting on my texas kangaroo rat

Date: March 29, 2002 02:29PM
Posted by: _Alex_
Hullo! I've missed this thread completely.

There's a thing, is it really six months since that legendary thread was started by dear Rupert? Those were the days. I seem to remember that once before we had a tea party, no doubt hosted by a few of my kinsman here ;-)

Don't blame me, folks if it all goes haywire now. Always remember it was Mika who asked for it!

Good on you Mika and go for it Vader. I endorse this as the official say whatever the f*** you want and be whoever the f*** you like thread. You should particularly enjoy the latter, Vader, seeing as you are currently...

a) Vader
b) Chris
c) jordangp2001
d) LS
e) Tom, Dick and Harry
f) who knows? Maybe Vader has written this post all by himself! :)

Oh and just for the books, Giraffes can't swim

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: March 29, 2002 03:07PM
Giraffes can't swim you say? Well quite obviously they can't dance as well:

But they do burn, as a guy called "Salvador Dalí" shows us on this little screenshot he send me today via outlook express:

What I find quite alarming is that the number of giraffes run over by Jeeps and Safari-busses does increase dramatically. Often all aid cames too late, as we see on this picture, where to vets have lost the race of life against time.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: March 29, 2002 04:00PM
Posted by: LS.
lol

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: March 30, 2002 04:24AM
Posted by: _Alex_
That must have been some heavy jeep... look, the process of fossilisation occured in a mere few seconds!

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: March 30, 2002 04:56AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

Bunny Vader, Easter demon? LOL

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy