Cinfo Cockpit Preview

Posted by Hernan 
Cinfo Cockpit Preview
Date: October 28, 2004 09:28PM
Posted by: Hernan
Hello people,

here is a little preview of another cockpit with cinfo panels

Still having some problems finding the right font for the numbers, but soon it'll be released, I also found a good pic of an analog tacho here [stackinc.com] so maybe that will be the next.

Re: Cinfo Cockpit Preview
Date: October 29, 2004 12:00AM
Posted by: Dinga
Nice to see yet another use for GPxCinfo and well implemented too!I may have a font which will help you - put your e-mail as a forum pm and I'l mail it to you.BTW Hope you haven't given up on the track editing,as your tracks are among the best there are.

Date: October 29, 2004 12:35AM
Hi Dinga,

I haven't completely quit trackediting but I have a couple of proyects going on and not too much time (meadowdale usa old racetrack and a better layout of long beach)
I've dowloaded a bunch of lcd and led fonts, I was about to choose one but I'll wait for yours send it to: trackeditor at hotmail dot com

Thanks

Date: October 30, 2004 01:46AM
Posted by: Saih Pitu
Which version of Long Beach you doing? If you need any info let me know its my home town.
Date: October 30, 2004 08:11AM
Posted by: Eagle
Very good work, Hernan! Looks really impressive!

Does the steering wheel work independently of the LCD display there? meaning that you can rotate the wheel around left and right, and the LCD display stays in a static position.

Date: October 30, 2004 08:44PM
@ saih pitu: it'll be the 2004 version, the only thing that would really help will be a good horizon pictures and maybe some pictures of the conventions center.

@ eagle: the steering wheel works perfectly, lcd stays static and all info including the rev bar work. it also has the old lcd display behind all that so you can remove the panels (pressing i) and make the adjustments while in pits or to enter the car setup menu.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy