Two questions

Posted by PAT 
Two questions
Date: March 27, 2002 01:56AM
Posted by: PAT
Hello!
Two questions:
1.Does the screenshot function only work in HW mode?
I run GP3 2000 in SW mode through the GPXpatch2.20 and I have tried pushing the F9 button several times without any results....

2.Some weeks ago I dl`ed a carshape inspired by the 60`s and tried to run it in GP3 2000 through the GPXpatch. I also tried to load the carshape in to the system by using carshapeeditor, but I`m not sure if I did it the right way.
Anyway, when I should run the game the message "GP3 caused an error in the GP3.exe. GP3 will be closed" popped up.
How do I use the carshape the right way. And the editor?
Please help...
Re: Two questions
Date: March 27, 2002 03:14AM
Posted by: mortal
1. run this question on the SDI gpx-patch forum, a link to the SDI homepage is in your gpx_patch help files.
2.Backup the exe before you insert any new data, most functions of gpx_patch do not work in s/w mode, no timing screens etc etc, the error message is likey caused by the corrupted exe. set gpx_patch to run in debug mode, set logs to high and view the log on the forced exit. You can post the log to the SDI forum for an explanation ;-) Good luck with it m8.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: Two questions
Date: March 28, 2002 11:20AM
Posted by: PAT
Thanx m8.....!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy