A story I want to share...

Posted by Morbid 
Re: A story I want to share...
Date: April 03, 2002 10:15AM
Posted by: ralph
Morbid, I may have made an incorrect assumption. Your mention of public school automatically led me to think you were English. It occurs to me now that I could have been making a complete arse of myself by suggesting Vader translate your prose into German as you could be too. With this being a multinational/interplanetary forum you could be from just about anywhere!
Date: April 03, 2002 10:28AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

Well, the .dk on the end of his ISP and email gives it all away :P

>;)

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: April 03, 2002 12:12PM
Posted by: Charlie
lol taking care of my angels... nah im just student at college

Date: April 03, 2002 03:50PM
I didn't think to look at his dk. Forgive me for I am old.
Date: April 03, 2002 06:14PM
Posted by: Morbid
Not many have made bigger arses of themselves in these forums than I have. It is the classic "Read --> post" mistake, instead of the better version "Read --> engage brain --> think --> post". I still do it all the time. So, you are forgiven, right here on the spot. And to be honest, it wasn't really that bad, was it?

You say you are old. How old is that? Mind you, it is 12 years since I left public school (yeah I did mention it in the other thread) and I am now at Uni, as I mentioned above in this thread. So I might even be old myself ;)

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: April 03, 2002 06:59PM
Posted by: Xero
Haha! Great story! I'm somewhat amazed that you remembered all those figures!!!! Or you... could have... {cough}... written them... down... WHATS MY FRICKIN' POINT HERE?!? D'OH!!!!!

I myself fell like doing a full race at Brazil, but i'm home for the holidays (at uni) and my trusty PC had to be left behind. As soon as I get back, im doing a full race! Ain't done one for... about a year! Wooo! I love doing them too... I gotta get my priorities sorted!!! Full length races in GP3 are more important than silly uni projects!! :)
Date: April 03, 2002 10:09PM
Posted by: Morbid
You got that right ;)

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: April 04, 2002 01:51AM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
G'day all..

LS, point of interest, why didn't Rupert or MortalWombat or I get mentioned as some contenders for an online race?
Australia just got a whole lot sadder now :(

Date: April 04, 2002 02:57AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
I know how to make the aussies happy again: time for a sing-song:

Walt sing matilda, Walt sing matilda, you'll come a walt sing matilda with me and he sang as he watched and waited for gp4 to come out, ill beat you all to the flag said he.....

Thank you, thank you

Date: April 04, 2002 05:00AM
I'm 34 later this month. Meanwhile back in the cockpit and without your Jedi mind trick, I have had to save on lap 40. I'm in 8th having made my single stop. You should take the plunge and move up to ace. Until three weeks ago I was driving rookie level with automatic gears and throttle help. Vader advised me to be brave and I took his advice. There's no room for any big scares and you have to push right from the start but its more fun and a big challenge.
Date: April 04, 2002 05:39AM
G'day all...

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

It's Waltz-ing......as in, doing the Waltz.........jeez!!!

Date: April 04, 2002 05:39AM
g'day all...

and @!#$ i hate HTML!!!!!!

Date: April 04, 2002 07:25AM
Posted by: _Alex_
LS, point of interest, why didn't Rupert or MortalWombat or I get mentioned as some contenders for an online race?

I guess you were outside the 107% time - sorry guys! ;-) j/k

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: April 04, 2002 07:36AM
Of course, i forgot, im sorry to all you aussies out there. You may kill me if you want

Date: April 04, 2002 07:56AM
proper online gp3.com race a few days after the real F1 action has taken place

now that is something worth dreaming about..........................................

It certainly is, but unfortunately it seems only a distant dream. Hopefully one day we'll look back at this very post and laugh, and say "gosh, how funny, back then we raced against computer cars and could only dream of racing against each other."

It would be fantastic. Imagine holding a championship, an writing up race reports with ictures....etc. The closest we can come is VROC with GPL, and I'm soon joining the FMBL championships to bang wheels with other real ppl around the world! Mr. Crammond, if only...

*pissed, this is where Rene Smit interupts and introduces GPxPatch 7.30 with Gp4 internet play and no lag.*

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: April 04, 2002 08:43AM
If only....if only...................................................................................................

Date: April 04, 2002 10:59AM
Posted by: LS.

sorry mika and fellow aussies, it was an oversite on my part, my apologies

my only way of an excuse was it was late and i was tired.

but one thing that this has made me think about, is the time differences between us in europe and you guys down under.

wonder what time we'd have to schedule it for?

let me take a look in my cyrstal ball.............................................aah yes, it seems that we'll have internet play in GP 8, so we got plenty of time toi plan it

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: April 04, 2002 11:00AM
yes..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: April 04, 2002 11:03AM
Well, in my endeavours to out-do Chris in the race for the longest dotted line, I appear to have screwed up somewhat. Ahem.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: April 04, 2002 11:46AM
LMAO!!!!

Dunno why but you just cracked me up :D

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy