Texture problem on downloaded tracks

Posted by CU 
Texture problem on downloaded tracks
Date: September 19, 2004 12:56PM
Posted by: CU
Hey,

Got a big problem here. Dunno why my track graphics won't work. There is no texture in it. Example: Grass have texture, but here it is only green colour and grind is just brown colour. There's no adverts around the track, but when I'm driving on the track I see where it is tarmac or grind or kerbs.

It's mostly the tracks of Belini, but I don't have problems with his Belini Ring.

I Recently donwloaded his Sahkir version. Still got the same problems.
I'm running on GP3 v1.13. Anybody know a solution?

Plz help me!
Re: Texture problem on downloaded tracks
Date: September 19, 2004 09:52PM
Posted by: Dinga
Yeah, sounds like you have jam files in wrong location. For example, in my GP3 folder path for Sakhir is:
C:\Grand Prix 3\Gp3jamsH\Belini\Tracks\Sakhir

This folder contains the generic track textures and two other folders: Trees & 2004. Also ensure you have the Belini genjam folder installed as well. Hope this helps

Date: September 19, 2004 10:00PM
Posted by: Fincent
Or it could just be that the textures are turned off in the "graphics options"? I know I was like that at times...wondering why no graphics were appearing and just coloured objects. That is until i turned off the textures the night before for development work. lol, oops.

-Fin

Circuit Thermalito

Liverpool Waterfront Circuit (WIP)
Date: September 20, 2004 01:40AM
Posted by: SuperSonic
About Sakhir, just make sure the files are in the correct folder.

You should heve this folder with some jams...

...grand prix 3/gp3jamsh/belini/tracks/sakhir

and other 2 subfolders labeled "2004" and "trees", both with other Sakhir's jams.

But I think it is still necessary to install belini's generic jams to have textures in the garages and lines in the tarmac. I had an hd problem and I didn't download everything again yet :P
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy