I wanna see YOUR laptimes...

Posted by Rainey 
Re: I wanna see YOUR laptimes...
Date: March 28, 2002 02:05AM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
G'day all..

1:29.889

This thread inspired me to go give it a go. That's the best I got after 5 attmepts, but I couldn't be bothered to keep going. I will later though!

finally another subject
Date: March 28, 2002 04:12AM
Posted by: Zaahir
im sick of Re: iwann see YOUR laptimes. ffs ppl. well, i got 1:28.595 with the default setup. i'll try this weekend to get a setup going. what speeds should i be looking to reach at the end of the start/finish straight?
Re: finally another subject
Date: March 28, 2002 04:20AM
Posted by: jkronin
ok ok ok, 40 replies to this #%$ thread,

I'll have a go at the freaking Aussie circuit. That guy who did 1:27, one question for you :

Gimme your wing settings , I'll do the rest.

I have to do argentina this weekend. what a boring circuit. the absence of meter boards make this circuit too much guessing where to break.

maby i should just aim to pick up points there and go to the next circuit.
Date: March 28, 2002 04:29AM
thats what i wanna know! what speeds should i be reaching? im sure i can improve a second from 1:28.5 without that damn default setup
Date: March 28, 2002 06:03AM
Posted by: Rainey
It's all good, anything sub-30 seconds is pretty good in my opinion. :)
Date: March 28, 2002 06:09AM
Yeah have a go, I'll be setting up a Leaderboard webpage soonish, so we can do all the circuits once I do. :)
Date: April 04, 2002 07:25AM
hey. sorry i havnt told ya where i've been, but i dont have internet at home, and i am on holiday from university. i did manage a 1:27.594 on australia that night i did say i'll try and improve. are we moving onto brazil yet? i really suck at this track though. i got 1:15.5* which i'm sure is not too great.
Date: April 04, 2002 07:29AM
i'll be back at varsity this monday though, so i'll be 'back in the running' :)
Date: April 04, 2002 04:11PM
Posted by: jordangp2001
i got 1:28:305 with default setup at austrailia

The Leaderboard Changes...
Date: April 05, 2002 09:11AM
Australia

1.) Zaahir - 1:27.594
2.) F1Montoya - 1:27.716
3.) Jordangp2001 - 1:28:305
4.) Rainey - 1:29.250
5.) Mika Halpinen - 1:29.889
6.) Beardless2 - 1:29.897

Interesting guys, good driving. Some of you are bloody awesome at this game. We'll move on to Brazil in a couple of days, as soon as I'm motivated to make a new post...

:)
Date: April 05, 2002 10:00AM
Posted by: Zcott
Would it not be an idea to go straight to Imola, seeing as that's where the next GP is?
Date: April 05, 2002 02:30PM
Posted by: W1lliams
I'll join you soon once my wheel is delivered, then I can make a fool of myself!

David ;-)

[groups.yahoo.com]
Date: April 05, 2002 04:33PM
Posted by: jordangp2001
i second Zcott

Date: April 06, 2002 12:08AM
OK, we'll go to Imola next, but I'll put up the post in a day or so, because I only have little time right now. I got a big racing event on tomorrow which I'm pretty pumped about, its the Procar series at Symmons Plains, Australia ([www.procar.com.au]). Gotta get up early in the morning, plus I went out last night and I'm hungover, and finally, I have a party on tonight too, so I'll probably be hungover AGAIN! I don't like my chances of getting up at 5:30am tomorrow morning for the 2 and a half hour road trip up to Symmons Plains raceway, lol.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy