F1 2004 Spain from the Smoking Pen released for GP3v1.13

Posted by TheSmokingPen 
Now that all the furore caused by downloads of the carsets for the first four races from The Smoking Pen's F1 Season 2004 Carsets page has died down and I'm back under the 250MB per day limit, I can start releasing the rest of the stuff - but go easy, guys, no need to rush!

I will be releasing one carset per week for GP3 v1.13 from now until the end of the season, with the GP3-2000 updates coming monthly, starting next week. This week, the Spanish Grand Prix update for GP3v1.13 is released. Look for the updates to come Saturday in each week, earlier if I can get them done.

Champ Car fans need not worry - work is in progress on that and the IRL carset, but given the demand for F1 stuff and the time this is all taking, they will get released as soon as possible, but I can't say when that will be.

The Pen
Great news . Thnx Smoking Pen

Gp3 v.1.13 is a great game ( the best to my opinion )
very good news Paul, thanks :-)
... but where can i find it ?

( it isn't at new downloads )

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/27/2004 12:37PM by dada.
klick on the F1 2004 Button, then you will see it in the new Windows
Smoking Pen, any idea when will we be able to download the magnificent F12003 carset for GP32k? :)

And just one more question, which carshape is the best for that carset? I tried to find it out on your website but was unable to.
Speed Addict - I don't know when I'll be able to re-enable to other carsets, it depends how the downloads go over the next month or so. Except for the 198X carsets, all Smoking Pen carsets are illustrated with the original GP3 and GP3-2000 shapes on the website, as they are the ones everyone has.

The Pen
Thanks for your answer, Pen. And it's a great shame that the 2003 carset isn't gonna be available for downloading for some time to come but what the heck, from what I can see in the preview it's worth waiting for :)

Looking forward! Bye

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/30/2004 02:03AM by Speed_Addict.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy