Track editor PROBS...

Posted by Hendrik De Graeve 
Track editor PROBS...
Date: March 19, 2002 09:43AM
Posted by: Hendrik De Graeve
Hi,

Does anyone here uses a track editor from Paul Hoad?

IF someone does please explain why can't I change anything. I get the track I can see everything on it but I don't know how to transform it or how to start working on it.

PLEASE HELP MY FRIENDS

Hendrik
Re: Track editor PROBS...
Date: March 19, 2002 01:55PM
Posted by: Larry
The best place to start would be the Track Editing Information Center here:
[www.grandprix3.ch]

Date: March 19, 2002 02:17PM
Posted by: Vader
And you have to registetr (and pay) for a working version of the track editor.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: March 19, 2002 02:33PM
Posted by: Dinga
Currently the latest version has no locked features and is fully working. Read this on the TE forum posted by Paul Hoad himself. He does state if you enjoy using the editor, then please pay for registration. I've used his ed for a few changes and it is complex but the folk on the TE forum are very helpful. Larry's link is the best place for info!
Date: March 19, 2002 02:56PM
Posted by: Vader
I am most sorry for providing obvioulsy outdated information! I must, however, point out that I come from a poor family, my father was a verger and my mother is unknown PLUS I was young and needed the money. SO DO NOT PUT THE BLAME ON MY, BUDDY, ONDHERSTAND?

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: March 19, 2002 02:57PM
Posted by: Dinga
Okay you are forgiven!
Date: March 19, 2002 02:59PM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

LOL!!!!

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: March 20, 2002 02:16PM
Posted by: Bruno
Hello Hendrik,

I have tried to reply to your mail with the same question, but got an delivery error (unknown adress). You might want to check your e-mail accounts settings.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy