Ultimate GP3 Database

Ultimate GP3 Database
Date: July 23, 2004 12:19AM
Posted by: The_unamed_Starfish
As i have some spare time on my hands over the next few weeks, and feel like doing something constructive for once in my life, how would the community as a whole feel if an ''ultimate'' guide to gp3 downloads was made by me.

I was thinking of a format of

Genre
Sub Genre if necessary
Name (E.G. Donnington 1999 race track) and then have a direct link to the zip

using donnington again as the example, instead of trawling the internet this would mean simply going:

Homepage
Racetracks
EX - F1 Tracks
Donnington Park 1999

and by clicking on the last link the zip auto comes up.

Naturally any help, esp on stuff that is on sites sucha s wwww.gp3-2000.de that aint on gpgames.org is more than welcome.

Any futher ideas, either post here or email norwichcityfcno001@hotmail.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/24/2004 09:31PM by The_unamed_Starfish.
Re: Ultimate GP3 Database
Date: July 25, 2004 01:55AM
Posted by: Hova
I started something like this a while ago. It also included GP4. Not many people seem interested in it anyway :/

---------------------
Quote: Joey

I think Bush will win. I also think that when he does, I will start looking at properies in other parts of this world. Kerry's campaign has been so inept. Despite the fact that people are now held in police custody without ever being charged, 2 million people have lost jobs, the rest of the world hates America, and the line between church and state has never been blurrier, this whole ****ing election is about semantics and John Kerry being a flip-flopper. Americans are ****ing morons, and the Democrats running campaign are among this group.
Date: July 25, 2004 09:44PM
is that the feeling then people? that this would be of little use??

Quote of The Week: "Rearrange these words: Fuk and Off. No Sorry, Off, Fuk" (Attrib: Me)

Music Track of the week: Summer of 69 - Bryan Adams
Date: July 25, 2004 10:42PM
Posted by: -qwerty-
I think it would be good! Links to tracks (inc all the best fantasy tracks!) would be fantastic.

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: July 25, 2004 11:39PM
yeh qwerty the idea is every download avalible for gp3

Quote of The Week: "Rearrange these words: Fuk and Off. No Sorry, Off, Fuk" (Attrib: Me)

Date: July 26, 2004 12:59AM
Posted by: Viper-F1.com
Would be good for new comers, cause I have found it difficult in the past to re-find files to link for newcomers, so go for it!
Date: July 26, 2004 03:22AM
-.-

/me wonders why no one posted in my thread ;D

---------------------

I think Bush will win. I also think that when he does, I will start looking at properies in other parts of this world. Kerry's campaign has been so inept. Despite the fact that people are now held in police custody without ever being charged, 2 million people have lost jobs, the rest of the world hates America, and the line between church and state has never been blurrier, this whole ****ing election is about semantics and John Kerry being a flip-flopper. Americans are ****ing morons, and the Democrats running campaign are among this group.
Date: July 26, 2004 05:03AM
Posted by: Billy R. Hinshaw
I believe we already have one.
It's THIS one! :p

----------------------------------------------
Billy's F1 Whatever Message Board
[messageboard597908.aimoo.com]
Date: July 26, 2004 12:18PM
hova, are u willing to help, or maybe do a gp4 section

Date: July 28, 2004 08:55PM
Posted by: harjinator
Yeah, a GP4 section would be good-I've just started with it and the out of teh box cars are awful!!
Date: July 29, 2004 12:20AM
Sure, no problem :)

---------------------

Date: July 29, 2004 01:01PM
im going 2 speak 2 bruno when he comes back and see if he can endorse it. I dont want 2 provide descriptions of these, and it will only be a text based site. But it would be a lot more succesful with bruno's endorsement

Date: July 29, 2004 01:40PM
Couldnt it just be a sticky atthe top of the forum, rather than a seperate site?

-----------------

My love’s subliminal
Date: July 29, 2004 08:39PM
you guys rock!
Date: July 31, 2004 05:36AM
Posted by: mortal
This is long overdue. I personally would prefer to see a GP3 based article along the lines of the GP4 Faq (see the sticky topic on the GP4 forum). Although at this stage the idea is still open to further suggestions. There is a GP3 FAQ on this site that can possibly be used as a starting point or a direct link to the faq could be provided in a GP3 FAQ sticky topic. At present there is no need to have Bruno endorse anything as this project is still in its infancy. What we need: An out of the box installation guide, an essential download/patch list, a how to install guide for cars and tracks, a list of what can and what can't be done. A track database listing. A list of current hardware/software issues, tweaking guides etc, references to online play capabilites etc. etc. Might I suggest that a FAQ team be created, with The_unamed_Starfish to head the team, submissions for the new FAQ to be sent to the team leader by other members of the team for final editing and collation of the information. If you, as a forum member, and most importantly, one that 'knows his or her stuff' please post here to join the Create the FAQ team. These sort of ideas are very welcome and show the rest of us here that users are willing to step in and help others, be they n00bs or whatever. Go for it :)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: August 01, 2004 07:37PM
I'll help if anyone needs me, even tho I'm playing GP4 now-GP3 didn't like my upgrades :( :(
Date: August 02, 2004 12:45AM
NOOOO! You couldn't get it to work?

Damn it :( You tried many older drivers?

OOO maybe you could get a pci gfx card for cheap, and use that in gp3? It could be likie a gf2 mx pci, and you could select it in gp3 menu? I dunno if its possible, but maybe!

-----------------

My love’s subliminal
Date: August 02, 2004 08:36PM
oops-for post see below

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/02/2004 09:05PM by harjinator.
Date: August 02, 2004 08:36PM
Tried 'em all mate-took hours downloading them!!

Somebody reckons they got it to work with the same card I have-see the windows XP thread-so I'll try it later with the latest detonator drivers.
Date: August 02, 2004 09:06PM
Just tried it again-the white fences are no more, but the control problems remain. Seems Geoff Crammond's games and my PC don't mix!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy