Hockeneim new version SW
Date: July 19, 2004 08:10PM
Posted by: Looping Murdock
I'm lookin for the track "hockeneim new version" in software

Someone can help me??
Re: Hockeneim new version SW
Date: July 21, 2004 08:37PM
Posted by: harjinator
I've looked before, don 't think it exists. Track makers: those of us with lesser PCs want this track!!!!
Date: July 21, 2004 10:25PM
Posted by: St.Hubbins
Why not convert the jams to software mode yourself?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function. -- F.Scott Fitzgerald
Date: July 22, 2004 06:39AM
Posted by: Billy R. Hinshaw
YEAH someone should make the Hockenheim 2002 or 2003 track, for HW and SW!

----------------------------------------------
Billy's F1 Whatever Message Board
[messageboard597908.aimoo.com]
Date: July 22, 2004 06:16PM
Posted by: The_unamed_Starfish
if you want it so much, why not learn how to use the track editor yourselve
Date: July 22, 2004 07:24PM
Why not? But I don't know how it works !!
Date: July 22, 2004 08:51PM
Posted by: St.Hubbins
That's why you need to learn...

There is a hardware version available (possibly two versions). If you can't figure out how to use Jam Editor then you really shouldn't be allowed out in public.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function. -- F.Scott Fitzgerald
Date: July 22, 2004 11:02PM
Posted by: Dinga
Using JamEditor by James Knopp you can convert HW-SW jams. Suggest you try the following: download the Hockenheim track fom PLay's GP3 site.Install as instructed EXCEPT place Hoc3jam folder in GP3jams folder instead of GP3jamsH(remember to back up your original folder!). Using the above mentioned editor open each HW jam and convert to software.Select the new Hockenheim .dat file from GPxPatch. Let me know if you have success as I run in HW mode so can't test this procedure for you!

The jam editing tools available are really straight forward but as for Track Editor - a little complex for beginners but have a go anyway - you may become the next TE maestro!

For those who haven't found the track yet it's here in HW mode: [www.grandprix3.pspu.ru]

Hope this helps
Date: July 25, 2004 05:41PM
Posted by: Dinga
Looky Looky Here!! [www.igp3champ.com] Think this could be what you're looking for ;-)
Date: July 25, 2004 06:29PM
Thanks a lot to everyone !
Date: July 26, 2004 03:04AM
Posted by: malcolmcat
Thank you for the link to the 2002 Hockenheimring track for Software mode, and the steps on how to use Jam Editor program. As someone with an old dinosaur of a PC that needs to run most tracks in Software, I really really appreciate this help. I have been able to use the Jam Editor to convert the Scheenberg track and Adria from Hardware to Software mode.

Thanks again.

Frank
Date: August 02, 2004 09:29PM
Posted by: harjinator
I tried that ages ago-it didn't work-nor did GPx Patch. I upgraded my PC to run Hardware mode, but now THAT doesn't work. I get the feeling this game doesn't like me...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy