require a .cs3 file that I have not in my GP3
directory.
Could someone help me to understand how can I
update the shape of the cars?
Thanks
Re: 1988 carset
Date: March 18, 2002 04:23AM
Posted by: mortal
a *.cs3 is a carshape file. Load this file with the Car Editor. If you do not have a cs3 file download one if it was not included with the downloaded carset. There is a carshape for virtually every car and for most seasons as well. Once you are in posession of the correct cs3 file for the season and carshape you wish to use open the CE and first import the current shape from the exe. Close the new window. Load the new shape (your *.cs3 file) and export to the exe. Close the window. Say yes to advanced exporting if you are exporting a cockpit and helmet shape as well. Now import again from exe and view the new shape. Backup your exe first. And did I say backup? ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: 1988 carset
Date: March 18, 2002 12:35PM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

Can GPX not support carshape files now?

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy