Preview of F1 2004 from the Smoking Pen - some files released

Posted by TheSmokingPen 
I've uploaded the first of my F1 2004 files to my all new F1 2004 Page. The cars themselves are approaching completion and, if all works well, you should see a preview of the cars completed already below. What is available right now are the Team Arts for both GP3v1.13 and GP3 Season 2000 and....

If you don't like the red & silver machine of Pen Racing, why not design your own? I have uploaded the template for the 11th team in .psp format, (that's Paintshop Pro, for those who don't know). The template is layered, so you can change the livery and sponsors without affecting the numbers or the shading etc. I need to finish the cars missing from the graphic below, (which will self update as I do), so I have a little work to do, but expect the first four race sets soon.

The Pen

for me your carset is great as always :-)
Nice as usually, which is the car with Jacques Villeunuve? :)

Thanks GP3Hotlaps
Kellogs racing :D looks great man.. good job :D

vbc Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nice as usually, which is the car with Jacques
> Villeunuve?
>
>
>
>
> [www.vbcgp3.tk]
>
> [www.greyhounds.org]

the one that got destroyed during testing after an avoidable . hahaha!
Don't take it seriously.

Check out my website!
[www.freewebs.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/12/2004 03:08AM by Ferrari is the best!!!.

Check out my website!
[www.freewebs.com]
this is very strange. I've been trying to write a c c i d e n t but it goes blank. That explains the edit and blank post.

Check out my website!
[www.freewebs.com]
well, it works with spaces.

Check out my website!
[www.freewebs.com]
works here... accident

As allways it looks very nice! When will it be completly over?

Made better progress over the weekend than I anticipated - hopefully next Sunday

The Pen
Brilliant work Paul :D You're a star!

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Re: Preview of F1 2004 from the Smoking Pen - some files released
Date: July 12, 2004 11:41PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
yeah, ur work has always been top quality paul - cant wait for this one!
Hi
hmm... I have Photoshop 5.0. Is there a chanse to see the template into this program too? The format .psp semms to be not supported.

Thanks for this other brilliant work!

Bye

-------------------------------
@ Roberto

I can save files from Paintshop Pro into .psd format, but I have no way to test if the format actually works in Photoshop. If you e-mail me, I will send you a test file and, if it works, will add that to the template download.

The Pen
Hello Paul
Done.
Thanks!

-------------------------------
Paul yesterdey y downloaded your team art is very good but why in the photo you didnt show the williams fw26 with the new nose.

In the game with the calimbo carsets i didnt see too.

Paul i need the irl 2004 carset are you doing that?
I presume you mean in the graphic at the top of this thread, as the team arts has the new Williams shape. There are two reasons - first, the Williams wasn't finished when you posted and, second, the carshape is seperate from the car skin. Calimbo and I have taken different routes to try to "deal with" the nose, mine being based around the fact that I have done a GP3v1.13 carset and converted it for GP3-2000, his seems to be the other way round, with all the black transparency stuff. I will be releasing my carset later today, (Sunday), and you should see the Williams appear then.

Yes, I will be doing an IRL carset, but t won't be released until the end of the season.

The Pen
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy