Date: March 17, 2002 10:00AM
Posted by: marktheshark
Why does the HW version of the egypy track only work for gp3-2000

and where can I get the software version then

racing round pyramids sounds cool!
Re: EGYPT TRACK PROBLEMS
Date: March 17, 2002 10:27AM
Posted by: Zcott
It's not the best track, as it's very slow. It's sort of like Indianapolis. But it looks pretty good!
Date: March 17, 2002 11:12AM
Posted by: Dinga
Augusto Dewey, the track's creator is having big problems getting a GP3v1.13 to work. He is working on it, patience is needed. For more info on his problems, pay the track editing forum a visit.
Date: March 18, 2002 04:02AM
Posted by: mortal
what he asked was is there a software version ;-) apparently there is not, why dont you send a nice email to the track creator, perhaps he is considering a software version release in the not too distant future :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: March 18, 2002 10:08AM
its just that in the readme fiel he mentions "the hw version for for gp3 2000 only, gp3 v1.13 users download the software version"

so I thought there would be one around, but hey, maybe's he is making it now, its only just been relased.
Date: March 18, 2002 12:15PM
Posted by: aedewey
well i am reading your questions. Finally i found the problem, the bad news is that i have to make some things again before release the version for 1.13. So i have the intention to release the version for 1.13 next sunday or monday as last day. The sw version will be released with 1.13, not released yet, that happen when you use an old .txt as base for your new one :-) Sorry for the problems, just a little of patiente and the track will be there soon.
Date: March 19, 2002 09:20AM
Thanks a lot man.

We all appreciate the time and effrot you put inot these things.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy