Homestead Miami Speedway from the Smoking Pen

Posted by TheSmokingPen 
Homestead Miami Speedway from the Smoking Pen
Date: June 27, 2004 06:42PM
Posted by: TheSmokingPen
New on my Tracks Page is the long-promised Homestead Miami Speedway. The track is available in both hardware and software versions. The zip file contains track files for both the 1997-2003 configuration, with 6 degree banking in the turns, and the new 2004 high-banked configuration, with 20 degree banking in the turns, for both GP3 v1.13 and GP3-2000.

It's taken a while, as I've been trying to iron out a few bugs in the pitlane entrance, (which I confess still isn't as good as I want it), and running a fair few test races, trying to get a decent setup.

With that done, I am moving on to complete my F1 2004 carset - the team arts are all but done - and then the CART and IRL carsets for 2004. Coming soon, as they say.

In the meantime and, as always, enjoy... and remember that asymmetrical setups are used in the IRL!

The Pen
Great news Paul!
I was thinking about give you an sugetion for the CART carset(for the GP3 1.13 players): since there are "only" 18 drivers at the moment you could use two slots for the forsythe team,since rodolfo lavin uses an different livery and put another driver as 2nd one, and maybe you could keep the patrick team as 11th!
wow...you´re great paul, we still have you to give us more stuff for GP3, thanks a lot.
Re: Homestead Miami Speedway from the Smoking Pen
Date: June 29, 2004 10:16AM
Posted by: X_Acto
Pen, you're the best CART carset maker!

And i know what i'm saying... ;)

-----------------------------------------------------

great work i love it! it gives great races!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy