The truth II (pics)

Posted by Vader 
The truth II (pics)
Date: March 15, 2002 12:10PM
Posted by: Vader
I came up with some smashing discoveries about what happened to some of the old F1 stars!

For example this man here, Emerson Fittipaldi started a career as THE KING OF ROCK'N'ROLL in Memphis, Tennessee.
[people.freenet.de]

This guy here - the artist formerly known as Keke Rosberg - joined Metallica to become their leadsinger/guitarist.
[people.freenet.de]

Jackie Stewart went to Hollywood, got casted for The Fly but did not get the job.
[people.freenet.de]

This one here had more luck in the glamorous movuie world of L.A. Jean "Sly" Alesi recently starred in Driven, calling himself Sylvester Stallone know.
[people.freenet.de]

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Re: The truth II (pics)
Date: March 15, 2002 12:12PM
I came up with some smashing discoveries about what happened to some of the old F1 stars!

For example this man here, Emerson Fittipaldi started a career as THE KING OF ROCK'N'ROLL in Memphis, Tennessee.

This guy here - the artist formerly known as Keke Rosberg - joined Metallica to become their leadsinger/guitarist.

Jackie Stewart went to Hollywood, got casted for The Fly but did not get the job.

This one here had more luck in the glamorous movuie world of L.A. Jean "Sly" Alesi recently starred in Driven, calling himself Sylvester Stallone know.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: March 15, 2002 12:13PM
Sorry for the double post.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: March 15, 2002 12:20PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
np, they are good enough pics to make for it :)

The metallica one is quite convincing :S

Date: March 15, 2002 12:35PM

"So, what did he say? The second left after the traffic light ... or was the third right after the second light and then left again?"

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: March 15, 2002 12:43PM

"This is most certainly not my CUP of tea, I'm going to have this in my living-room".

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: March 16, 2002 01:38PM
What ever happened to the stars of old?

Well, as we all can see from tghis pic here, Stirling Moss became Captzain of the Enterprise.

These three men (G. Hill, C. Reutermann and J. Lafitte) became known as the Three Musketeers.

It was their task to hunt the evil pirate captain Rindt who was sitting in his dark hideout-cave, smoking one fag after the other.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: March 16, 2002 02:24PM
Sorry, something must have went wrong here. So here again, Stirling "Picard" Moss, Capatin of the USS-Enterprise NCC 1701 C

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: March 16, 2002 02:30PM
And the evil pirate king again, the notorious germo-austrian smoker and rascal if there ever was one:

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy