F8 Steering UNHELP

Posted by Petrol Head 
F8 Steering UNHELP
Date: June 09, 2004 09:17PM
Posted by: Petrol Head
Chaps,

More recently I have been playing GP3, but have just noticed that in the cockpit view, my (F8) steering help icon is grey. This means I cant turn it off or on by pressing the key.

I was wondering if it was a problem with some games, and whether there is something to fix it.

I tried changing it all thru GP3 Edit, but no luck.

Any help wud me much appreciated.

Thanx.
Re: F8 Steering UNHELP
Date: June 09, 2004 10:48PM
Posted by: Hova
If you use the keyboard or a joypad that isnt pressure sensitive (analog i think), it will always be grey.

---------------------
Quote: Joey

I think Bush will win. I also think that when he does, I will start looking at properies in other parts of this world. Kerry's campaign has been so inept. Despite the fact that people are now held in police custody without ever being charged, 2 million people have lost jobs, the rest of the world hates America, and the line between church and state has never been blurrier, this whole ****ing election is about semantics and John Kerry being a flip-flopper. Americans are ****ing morons, and the Democrats running campaign are among this group.
Date: June 10, 2004 09:42PM
Thank you Hova!

Happy Racing
Date: June 11, 2004 08:36PM
Posted by: Daniel Knott
yer, cos if you think about it, steering help is really needed if you don't have a analogue means of control. Although, iirc you could turn it off in GP2 even without a analogue means of steering? I may be going crazy though and that may not be true :D can't remember
Date: June 11, 2004 09:34PM
Daniel, your not going crazy. I was (still am), a big fan of GP2 back in the day, and you cud indeed turn help off/on. Thats why I thought u cud do the same in GP3. The help gets in the way sometimes, thats all, but Ive learned to live with it (I think).

Cheers
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy