David Bollard please read

Posted by Ellis 
David Bollard please read
Date: March 14, 2002 11:16AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

Someone recently spoke to me online and told me that your set was modified without permission, i of course didnt belive them and i thought i would try to clear your good name by emailing Ralph Hummerich and asking so that everyone could see you had proof.

Well i think you have guessed where this is leading....

I got this back

Hi David,

thank you for notifying me about this.

I have never heard of David Bollord and I haven't give him - or anybody - permission or authorization to use or modify my work for GP3 (2000) and put it into any "carset" for uploading it to the net. The only people who get that permission are racers who take my cars as a base for their own league-cars or leagues themselves.

I think, not putting it online on your site would be a good idea.

Thank you again
Best wishes

Ralph Hummerich

so you did really steal the work? Ralph downloaded the set and said it was definatly his work and he didnt give permission.

Its off my site now, and wont be going back on. grandprixworld.nl also has removed it

Sorry, but thats what you get from leeching peoples work. Id expect you to be put in EMACs hall of shame very very soon.

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Re: David Bollard please read
Date: March 14, 2002 11:19AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
hmmmmmmmmmm

Date: March 14, 2002 12:51PM
Posted by: Covfan
Might seem a bit nit-picky but isn't it David Ballard?
Date: March 14, 2002 12:59PM
Posted by: Zcott
David said he put the carset on the site under a different name, David Bollard.
Date: March 14, 2002 01:20PM
Posted by: andrew_S
well hes also been hanging around the track editor forum asking people to him there tracks, he better not be doing the same thing as with the carset!
Date: March 15, 2002 03:11AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

Mark, his name isnt important, ralph said he wouldnt give permission anyway so he did steal it >:(

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: March 15, 2002 03:36AM
Posted by: Morbid
Ups.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy