Major problems editing GP3-2000

Posted by Fincent 
Major problems editing GP3-2000
Date: May 30, 2004 07:07PM
Posted by: Fincent
Hi there

I've recently been trying to edit GP3-2000 but with no luck. I have installed the game fully and correctly, downloaded a decreptyed EXE and I'm using "Carset Creator 2000 v3.5" to edit some graphics and performance data. However, once I do this and try to start a practise session or a race or anything at all (i can get into the game but just not racing on a track), the game gets to about 50% on the loading bar and then just quits to desktop.

Can anybody help me with this problem? I've reinstalled the game many times and the same keeps happening. :(
-Fincent

Circuit Thermalito

Liverpool Waterfront Circuit (WIP)
Re: Major problems editing GP3-2000
Date: May 31, 2004 02:14AM
Posted by: Hova
I couldn't tell you the answer, since I have the same problem :/

---------------------
Quote: Joey

I think Bush will win. I also think that when he does, I will start looking at properies in other parts of this world. Kerry's campaign has been so inept. Despite the fact that people are now held in police custody without ever being charged, 2 million people have lost jobs, the rest of the world hates America, and the line between church and state has never been blurrier, this whole ****ing election is about semantics and John Kerry being a flip-flopper. Americans are ****ing morons, and the Democrats running campaign are among this group.
Re: Major problems editing GP3-2000
Date: May 31, 2004 02:27AM
Posted by: Vader
Use GpxPatch and start Gp3 in debug modus.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy