GP3 Freezing/Locking up

Posted by Schu_Oz 
GP3 Freezing/Locking up
Date: March 13, 2002 10:36PM
Posted by: Schu_Oz
Its so annoying,..any ideas?,...ive tried everything
it randomly locks up after about 2-3 minutes of driving,..i have the latest directx 8.1
i installed the latest nvidia video card card drivers but they gave me bigger problems,my system would lock up with out playing the game !
Weird thing i found was,in screen setting in gp3,...i choose 1024x768 ,but it comes up as 800x600,..could someone please help !?!?

My system specs:

intel celeron 400mhz
328mb ram
40g HD
nvidia tnt2 64
directx 8.1
Re: GP3 Freezing/Locking up
Date: March 14, 2002 02:08AM
Posted by: LS.
have you installed the official patch? the 1.13 version is available in hte downloads section

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Re: GP3 Freezing/Locking up
Date: March 14, 2002 02:45AM
Posted by: mortal
Steve. remove the latest nvidia drivers and revert to detonator3 v6.5 series, these drivers are known to run gp3. Follow the de-install instructions carefully for the existing drivers on your system. If you are running with the patch set the logs assertions to high and check the log file for error messages, post the log file to the SDI forum with your query. Set the graphics tab to manual and then you can force the resolution of your choice, do not do a calib test, just run it and see what happens. Cheers ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy