2004 Sepang Released

Posted by Hova 
2004 Sepang Released
Date: May 20, 2004 07:07AM
Posted by: Hova
Did any of you try the track by Patrick? I think they did a pretty good job, thanks for the track :)

---------------------
Quote: Joey

I think Bush will win. I also think that when he does, I will start looking at properies in other parts of this world. Kerry's campaign has been so inept. Despite the fact that people are now held in police custody without ever being charged, 2 million people have lost jobs, the rest of the world hates America, and the line between church and state has never been blurrier, this whole ****ing election is about semantics and John Kerry being a flip-flopper. Americans are ****ing morons, and the Democrats running campaign are among this group.
Re: 2004 Sepang Released
Date: May 20, 2004 09:20AM
Posted by: ALT500
I wanted to d/l it this morning but the link was dead (same for Kyalami update).
Date: May 20, 2004 10:09AM
Posted by: X_Acto
Yes, lately there are lots of dead links... :(

-----------------------------------------------------

Date: May 20, 2004 10:52AM
Posted by: sté
yes i have raced it and its great

good job there patrick
thanks a lot and keep updating
Date: May 20, 2004 06:34PM
Posted by: drafi5
Thank you very much, Patrick, for this great track.
For GP3-2000 use Magic Converter by "Major Tom" and put the md2.file with
CMagic2000 into the dat.file and start it with GPxPatch !
Happy racing from Germany !!!
Date: May 20, 2004 07:53PM
Posted by: PLay
great news, Patrick!!
Date: May 20, 2004 08:11PM
Posted by: Made in Brazil
thank you!
Date: May 21, 2004 02:47AM
Posted by: SuperSonic
The gravel looks so nice :)

See ya
Date: May 22, 2004 10:32PM
Now that monaco has changed (again), maybe someone will make that as well :P (Barcelona as well :P)

---------------------

I think Bush will win. I also think that when he does, I will start looking at properies in other parts of this world. Kerry's campaign has been so inept. Despite the fact that people are now held in police custody without ever being charged, 2 million people have lost jobs, the rest of the world hates America, and the line between church and state has never been blurrier, this whole ****ing election is about semantics and John Kerry being a flip-flopper. Americans are ****ing morons, and the Democrats running campaign are among this group.
Date: May 22, 2004 11:11PM
Posted by: Addicted on GPX series
@Hova:
I´m don´t want to seem offensive, but Sepang needed only graphical updates,instead of monaco,wich needs physical change with the pits location,entrance and exit.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/22/2004 11:14PM by Addicted on GPX series.
Date: May 23, 2004 12:51AM
No offense taken :)
Yup, and isn't there a course change somewhere as well (2 chicanes after Tabac instead of 1)?

---------------------

Date: May 23, 2004 01:03AM
Posted by: Fincent
Hey there

I wonder how the new monaco is going to be made because after all...aren't the pits back to front? lol

-Fincent

Circuit Thermalito

Liverpool Waterfront Circuit (WIP)
Date: May 23, 2004 01:20AM
@Hova: The guy who did the 2003 monaco managed to do what you are asking, and also he did that kerb change at saint devote due to the new pit exit,but unfortunately he just couldn´t manage to do that pit exit.
So i´m about to start another thread, asking if it is possible to change(literally move) the pits like that in GP3?Btw, if you doesn´t have the file i could tell you where to find, because it´s a little big!;)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/23/2004 01:25AM by Addicted on GPX series.
Date: May 23, 2004 01:37AM
Sure, I would love to see that track :D

---------------------

Date: May 23, 2004 02:09AM
Posted by: SuperSonic
Now that monaco has changed (again), maybe someone will make that as well :P (Barcelona as well :P)

Try Scandura's Barcelona 2004 beta. It's not 100% accurate, but it's much better than using the original layout ;-)

See ya
Date: May 23, 2004 04:53AM
Hey Hova here goes an working link to download the 2003 monaco:
[www.f1gp.com.br]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy