belini sakhir released

Posted by belini 
Re: belini sakhir released
Date: May 18, 2004 06:05PM
Posted by: bigears
Erm, please go to the homepage of belini's website as it is can be not a good idea to hotlink their files directly there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did your birth certificate come with an apology letter from Durex?
Date: May 18, 2004 06:20PM
Posted by: drafi5
Thank you very much, Paul, for your great work !!!
To gap,
any chance for belini Hockenheim running with GP 3 v.113 ??!!
Happy racing from Germany !!!
Date: May 18, 2004 06:29PM
Posted by: DaMattaF4n&Fun!
I did it! A lot of times.....
but, as i said before, there was only a wip sakhir...

btw, nice track!
very nice work!
Date: May 18, 2004 07:25PM
Posted by: PLay
wonderful work!
Date: May 18, 2004 08:05PM
Posted by: belini
the only tracks I'm working on are the gp4 convertions, sakhir was built using a
similar method to the gp4 tracks, sorry hova these will all be high po for folks
with a pc below 2g, it's what makes the gp4 tracks special.

thanks all for your comments, glad you liked it though it's not in my top 10
of fave tracks, anyone got a hi-res version of the TILKE map of shanghai?

sakhir 2004

[www.belini.fsnet.co.uk]

Date: May 18, 2004 09:11PM
Posted by: Hova
But this isn't GP4 we are playing :/. Oh well. Thanks anyway, its good enough to play in Practice.

---------------------
Quote: Joey

I think Bush will win. I also think that when he does, I will start looking at properies in other parts of this world. Kerry's campaign has been so inept. Despite the fact that people are now held in police custody without ever being charged, 2 million people have lost jobs, the rest of the world hates America, and the line between church and state has never been blurrier, this whole ****ing election is about semantics and John Kerry being a flip-flopper. Americans are ****ing morons, and the Democrats running campaign are among this group.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/18/2004 09:29PM by Hova.
Date: May 19, 2004 10:01PM
Posted by: Petrol Head
Theres always one...Im having problems with the track, using a voodoo 3 card. i rememebr there was a fix for the brilliant 2001 Monaco track, wondering if theres similar developments in the pipeline.

On the whole, the track looks pretty amazing.
Date: May 19, 2004 10:37PM
Posted by: SuperSonic
GREAT.
I don't know why, but it's not as heavy as the gp4 conversions, even using the same "technique".

See ya
Date: May 19, 2004 11:47PM
Posted by: fisico04
this is a great track, i am enjoying driving it
Date: May 20, 2004 01:08AM
Posted by: Fraplee
Boy thats comedy!!! Hova asking "I can't post what I think?" What comes around goes around - huh little boy?

FraPP!!!
Date: May 20, 2004 02:56AM
You were being a troll, like you are now. So go away.

---------------------

I think Bush will win. I also think that when he does, I will start looking at properies in other parts of this world. Kerry's campaign has been so inept. Despite the fact that people are now held in police custody without ever being charged, 2 million people have lost jobs, the rest of the world hates America, and the line between church and state has never been blurrier, this whole ****ing election is about semantics and John Kerry being a flip-flopper. Americans are ****ing morons, and the Democrats running campaign are among this group.
Date: May 20, 2004 03:23AM
@Hova - Look here boy - I'm not going to get in a pissing contest with you. You obviously have to have it both ways. So there is no point reasoning with with an annoying little ghit like yourself. It was just an observation.

FraPP!!!

No I think I'll stay - you never know where I'll turn up. Boy!
Date: May 20, 2004 03:33AM
See boys and girls, thats called trolling.

---------------------

Date: May 20, 2004 03:49AM
Oh - I'm soo hurt.
Date: May 20, 2004 08:58AM
Posted by: JackiMatra
Q.E.D.
Date: May 22, 2004 09:30AM
Posted by: abcdefg
I made the original proposed circuit out of it. it looks a bit more interesting to practice on (not sure of the racing) but not enough to make me want to cc-line it so I terminated the project unless someone else shows interests in it.
belini done a good job anyway

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/22/2004 10:54AM by abcdefg.
Date: May 24, 2004 12:51AM
Posted by: Red Sam
Hi!

Would like to have a go at your wonderful track, belini, but when i load your site it takes me straight to a green screen with your explaination about the lack of updates. I cant get to the downloads at all :(

Is it just me!

RedSam
Winner: Not the Nickv Comment of the Year 2009

Due to the voting system in Germany, Governments are always made up of coalitions of different parties. At the last election, an almost unprecidented result saw the CDU/CSU (rough equivilant of the Conservatives) go into Government with the SPD (rough equivilant of Labour)
Date: May 24, 2004 01:51AM
Posted by: wando
1.6G and the track works fine!!!!! Thanks to Belini and thanks to Jackie for the Menu Pics Excellent!!!!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy