Can anyone mail me The "BELINI MAGNY COURS" Track?

Posted by DanielJanda 
Hello,

can anyone be so kind and mail me the Belini Magny Cours Track 2003 v1.3, since there is no chance to download it on Belinis HP.

Thanks in advance

Daniel

danieljanda@aol.com
Sorry, of course it is the latest version 1.2. Thanks for the hint.....
Thanks for mailing :-) Super fast and very kind response :-)

Daniel
How come we can't download it from belini's page? There is no active link.
the server is used for other things so I only have room for 2 tracks, I've requested
a login so I can upload to grandprixgames but I've had no reply.

please don't request any tracks by email as I'm fed up with a lot of them
bouncing back.

if you wish to download malbourne please do so soon as sakhir should be
released next week.

[www.belini.fsnet.co.uk]

looks awsome will the bahrain track b 4 version 1.13??
Belini, you may upload your tracks to my site! Do you want it?
Damn Belini. I want to have that god damn track. It looks completely amazing. It's so sad that i canĀ“t play it, since i play with 1.13. please, somebody, DO SOMETHING.....
That Sakhir track looks AMAZING. Forgive my 'dumbness', is that track for GP3 or GP32K?
GP3-2K I think.

---------------------
Quote: Joey

I think Bush will win. I also think that when he does, I will start looking at properies in other parts of this world. Kerry's campaign has been so inept. Despite the fact that people are now held in police custody without ever being charged, 2 million people have lost jobs, the rest of the world hates America, and the line between church and state has never been blurrier, this whole ****ing election is about semantics and John Kerry being a flip-flopper. Americans are ****ing morons, and the Democrats running campaign are among this group.
D'oh!!!
now I'm really complaining to still don't have Gp3-2000

Excellent work!
sakhir track dat is well under the gp3 limit, so it should work.

hockenheim 1999 - 2003

work in progress
suzuka 1999 - 2003

work in progress
sakhir 2004

[www.belini.fsnet.co.uk]

sakhir track dat is well under the gp3 limit, so it should work.

hockenheim 1999 - 2003

work in progress
suzuka 1999 - 2003

work in progress
sakhir 2004

[www.belini.fsnet.co.uk]

belini, I think I can host some files if you want. Its not a big site, just as a backup of sorts.

---------------------
Quote: Joey

I think Bush will win. I also think that when he does, I will start looking at properies in other parts of this world. Kerry's campaign has been so inept. Despite the fact that people are now held in police custody without ever being charged, 2 million people have lost jobs, the rest of the world hates America, and the line between church and state has never been blurrier, this whole ****ing election is about semantics and John Kerry being a flip-flopper. Americans are ****ing morons, and the Democrats running campaign are among this group.
Could someone mail me the belini Magny Cours track please?
Thanks
So is it gonna be possible to download Magny Cours ever again?
Belini, please answer me!
Ok, I've got your answer :) I have your Melbourne, Hockenheim and Magny Cours tracls for GP3-2000 + also genjams and genjams upto1.1 + 2004 helmets

I'll upload all your software on Friday, ok?
is this Magny-Cours track for Gp3 v1.13?

if so, please mail it to me: leys.kristof@pandora.be
no, this Magny-Cours is for GP3-2000, sorry
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy