What SCHUMACHER wants

Posted by Vader 
Re: What SCHUMACHER wants
Date: March 16, 2002 04:40AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

LOL!!

No, i think if Kimi tried to endorse it i would still say its crap. I would still like Kimi but somethin like that cant be good for F1

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: March 19, 2002 03:15AM
Posted by: MViper
Hm.. why don't FIA put our drivers into the heelbarrow, hire some guys so they could push 'em around the circuit and dress 'em into the cotton wool, so they could not hurt themselves or other drivers/pushers.. and marshalls should be in the bunker with an optional machine guns to shoot down the flying object.. :)

hell, i hate schumi1, now i'm even mocking at him..
Date: March 19, 2002 07:35AM
Posted by: Habi
LOL @ MViper :D

wow another guy from Slovenia! :)

btw Volja is cheaper than Arnes, try it ;)

Date: March 19, 2002 09:53AM
Ya, i'm from Slovenia :)

UR right, volja is cheaper, but much much slower :(..
and.. i have free account at arnes (i'm in wheelchair), except i don't know about phone costs which's cheaper :\

Take care :)
Date: March 19, 2002 02:38PM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

ahh.....another person here to slag Schumacher........

I can tell that me and MViper are gona get on pretty well :p

"hire some guys so they could push 'em around the circuit "

no, ralf tried it on Barrichello remember? It doesnt work too well :p

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: March 19, 2002 11:28PM
Posted by: Rupert
ROFL, that is hillarious, I have seen it before, but it still makes my eyes water every time i see it! Hillarious, yet so serious. We will show it to our grandchildren and weep, THIS is what F1 could have looked like, but instead it has taken off to a new level and rosen into space!

Ozzy
Date: March 20, 2002 02:08AM
Ozzy: i'm happy to make u smile :) but it's true! schumacher and mosley
want F1 to be as safe as playing in the gravel with kids from the block with your plastic trucks.. the "queen of motorsport" it should be dangerous (no to dangerous of course), if u can't deal with danger than go away and be a gardnerer damn it :)

Ellisk2kX: lol! u r right :) Barri wanted to be pushed at every price :) he must love boys from the back? :)
Date: March 20, 2002 06:19AM
Ellis: the Dog style hehe....

(ppl on msn know what im talking about)

Date: March 20, 2002 06:34AM
Actually i think volja is better than Arnes, i get sooo much lag with it, volja is great especially when i play counter-strike :D

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy