Anyone has the "new" hockenheim track?

Posted by Hova 
Anyone has the "new" hockenheim track?
Date: April 24, 2004 10:33PM
Posted by: Hova
As stated in topic...

---------------------
Quote: Joey

I think Bush will win. I also think that when he does, I will start looking at properies in other parts of this world. Kerry's campaign has been so inept. Despite the fact that people are now held in police custody without ever being charged, 2 million people have lost jobs, the rest of the world hates America, and the line between church and state has never been blurrier, this whole ****ing election is about semantics and John Kerry being a flip-flopper. Americans are ****ing morons, and the Democrats running campaign are among this group.
Re: Anyone has the "new" hockenheim track?
Date: April 25, 2004 02:50AM
Posted by: vbc
?????? new?
Do you mean 2002 one?

Thanks GP3Hotlaps
Date: April 25, 2004 03:56AM
Posted by: Briere
probably...... if so, I have the one in Matti Laitinen's 2002 trackpack:)
Date: April 25, 2004 04:01PM
Ah on the AlphaF1 site... Thanks Briere

---------------------

I think Bush will win. I also think that when he does, I will start looking at properies in other parts of this world. Kerry's campaign has been so inept. Despite the fact that people are now held in police custody without ever being charged, 2 million people have lost jobs, the rest of the world hates America, and the line between church and state has never been blurrier, this whole ****ing election is about semantics and John Kerry being a flip-flopper. Americans are ****ing morons, and the Democrats running campaign are among this group.
Date: April 26, 2004 04:51AM
Posted by: Briere
no prob man ;-)
Date: April 26, 2004 05:27AM
Posted by: belini
for gp23k

hockenheim 1999 - 2003

work in progress
suzuka 1999 - 2003

work in progress
sakhir 2004

[www.belini.fsnet.co.uk]

Date: April 26, 2004 06:05PM
Nothing against you belini, but the reason I have GP3 is because I cannot race on GP4 tracks, and your tracks need a GP4 type of computer :P

---------------------

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy