GPxPatch 2.20 Question

Posted by BorgDroneX 
GPxPatch 2.20 Question
Date: March 10, 2002 06:05PM
Posted by: BorgDroneX
what is the physics file included in the GPxPatch 2.20 zip file?

what does it do?
Re: GPxPatch 2.20 Question
Date: March 10, 2002 11:44PM
Posted by: Larry
It contains the default physics values of GP3-2000 so loading it into GPxPatch won't change anything. You can however open it in Aubrey Windle's Advanced Physics Editor V1.03 and modify the physics. Then load this newly saved .g3p file in GPxPatch to change the car physics.

Date: March 10, 2002 11:44PM
Posted by: mortal
I downloaded v2.20 from the SDI site just now and did not get a physics file, just a 2.20 executable installation file. I guess you're lucky then ;-)
The file is actually an updated set of physics for gp3 or for gp3_2000, check the documentation if any. Using gpx2.20 under the gpx_set tab you can now load this physics file into the game, the new physics will supersede original game physics. Use the Physics Editor APE tool to view the contents of the actual physics file ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: March 10, 2002 11:49PM
Posted by: Larry
Mortalwombat, the physics file should appear in the gpxpdata folder after you install GPxPatch 2.20. It's called gp3-2000.g3p

Date: March 10, 2002 11:59PM
look at that Larry, we both posted at the same time ;-) Anyway it appears I don't need it if it's the original one ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: March 11, 2002 09:41AM
Posted by: Vader
You could have really asked SEARCHBUTTON-MAN to find this file for you instead bothering Larry, mortal. :-)

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: March 12, 2002 02:25PM
Posted by: carson
What`s the sdi`s site?
[]....

=============================================
=!!!!Michael S. and his team Ferrari rulz!!!=
Date: March 12, 2002 03:49PM
Posted by: Zcott
Date: March 13, 2002 12:05PM
thx

Date: March 13, 2002 12:14PM
Posted by: Morbid
Hey Carson,

I am probably somewhat on the anti-schumist team, but I think there should room for your sig here, without the "please, don`t complain!". If you feel that there is not, I would be happy to side with you (within reason of course, we can't have 5 megs sized sigs) in a "Freedom for pro-schumi sigs" team.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: March 14, 2002 03:06AM
hahaha was that a wrist slap Vader ;-)

Date: March 14, 2002 07:44AM
Posted by: Vader
No, no, not from my danske tvilling Morbid. I was just wondering when Michael S. has bought Ferrari, since he says it is his team. I think Luca de Montezemolo and especially Signore Agnelli will certainly complain if they read this sig.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: March 14, 2002 11:58AM
is that now better Morbid ?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy