e-mail ??

Posted by knuckles 
e-mail ??
Date: March 09, 2002 11:29PM
Posted by: knuckles
A little off topic, I know. But is there anyway I can have the gif that I have here ( or something a little better), appear when I send an e-mail to someone. If so what are the commands.

Thanx Guys.

Re: e-mail ??
Date: March 09, 2002 11:41PM
Posted by: knuckles
If no one has a solution just write back and say "no".

I just love seeing that I have replies to my questions.

Date: March 10, 2002 01:14AM
Posted by: Morbid
Slightly offtopic: I wonder why you would need the help public of a public forum to solve that problem. I mean with the cash that Maclaren-Mercedes are paying you, you should be able to hire someone to figure it out for you :)

Anyway maybe someone has a solution, or at least I hope so. Time will tell. All that I know is that I do not know it. I just wanted to say hello.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: March 10, 2002 02:49AM
Posted by: mortal
I just thought I'd say hello too, and wasn't that a great drive you had last week. Why can't you get the Jordan tech team on to your problem, those guys should be able to sort out a simple little signature file ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: March 10, 2002 03:10AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Hi, yeah you are doing well in your carrer, how does it feel to progress to the top of F1 so quickly?

Date: March 10, 2002 11:27AM
Posted by: Vader
And where are the .. from your "a", Mr. Räikonnen?

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: March 10, 2002 11:28AM
Posted by: Vader
Räikkonen, of course

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: March 10, 2002 11:48AM
Posted by: jordangp2001
LOL!

we need you at jordan!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy