problems with Gp3-2000

Posted by samypho 
problems with Gp3-2000
Date: March 06, 2002 11:05AM
Posted by: samypho
Hi,I´ve installed The Gp3-2000 expansion pack,the game runs well,but I can´t to update the cars,helmets,etc,,like I did in the Gp3.I thought that with gp3 editor ,simply changing the EXE(in the locate) I could do it,but this give me an error,so,,,Is there any editor that runs well? or with Gp3 editor is possible to do changing other values?
I have the non-cd exe of Gp3-2000,I supose that it´s the correct one.

Thank you.
Re: problems with Gp3-2000
Date: March 06, 2002 12:56PM
Posted by: Zcott
GP3Edit doesn't work with GP3-2000.

Download Jon Walton's Carset Creator 2000, or Luca Cantaluppi's SetManager if you're using Ralph Hummerich's big 2001 carset.
Re: problems with Gp3-2000
Date: March 07, 2002 01:23AM
Posted by: mortal
don't forget the Jamtool2000 for direct jam editing, the ArtTool to expand the bitmaps bin to alter the team driver menu art and background screens and the Cockpit Editor to insert your own steering wheel and cockpit. your going to be busy ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy