CC Fuel Loads

Posted by BorgDroneX 
CC Fuel Loads
Date: March 03, 2002 07:10PM
Posted by: BorgDroneX
does anyone know of an editor or any way of changing the CC Fuel loads for Qualifying periods!!????

as it stands at the moment the CC fuel loads are 4.0 (4 laps worth) cant it be changed somehow??????

they only do 1 timed lap and come in to the pits again which in my view is a bit pants.......in real life F1 the drivers do at least 2 - 3 times laps before coming in to the pits
Re: CC Fuel Loads
Date: March 03, 2002 07:50PM
Posted by: Zcott
Usually they'll only do one flying lap on most tracks. There's tracks where tyres get better as they wear, but they are rather few and far between, I think.
Re: CC Fuel Loads
Date: March 05, 2002 05:02AM
Posted by: Vader
What about the cc-car setup editor? I don't know, but this tool might change fuel load.

Since you just have 12 laps to go in qualifying, most drivers prefer to go out four times. One first lap out of pits (they now call it warm-up lap), one timed lap and one lap back. That makes 3 x 4 = 12.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy