Posted by Ajayrious 
Circuit request : Rockingham Road circuit
Date: April 12, 2004 04:56PM
Posted by: Ajayrious

i would love to race this on gp3..

Re: Circuit request : Rockingham Road circuit
Date: April 13, 2004 09:33AM
Posted by: Hova
I would as well. I love the oval itself, its amazing.
Date: April 13, 2004 11:57AM
Posted by: Eagle
I'd love it if Master Track Maker R. Scandura made two versions of Rockingham...the oval and the internal circuit...that'd be sweet!!!

Oh, and I'd love to see if someone could do the internal tracks of Eurospeedway Lausitz and Twin-Ring Motegi...two circuits i'd love to have a drive on in GP3.
Date: April 13, 2004 01:05PM
I thought the oval was already made :/. I just finished racing it.
the oval is there

i dont think i have that as a gp2 conversion

i have never released the others due to a lack of permission - i might be persauded to give a few select tracks 2 members of this community for personal use only though
Date: April 13, 2004 03:11PM
How does eternal praise sound?
Date: April 13, 2004 04:15PM
Posted by: JackiMatra
The Twin Ring Motegi oval doesn't have an "internal" road circuit. The Twin Ring Motegi road circuit is a separate circuit alongside the oval circuit. That's why it's called the "Twin Ring".
Date: April 14, 2004 04:38AM
Posted by: Eagle
Not to sound pedantic or anything, but the Twin-Ring Motegi track has an oval ON TOP OF and next to another circuit, that the 500cc bikes drive around..

[www.twinring.jp]

That's the circuit I'd love to have a go on in GP3.
it's avalible for GP2 - i must make a guide as to how to do quick (but poor quality) conversions
Date: April 16, 2004 02:16PM
Posted by: vinnyg
Would be great to see the Rockingham road circuit for GP3, a good technical track. The oval available is fun too tho, and heck, the tracks pretty much on my doorstep so would be great to go round my "local".
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy