Posted by caiweikang 
new tracks: accurate monza 67 and anderstorp 78
Date: April 09, 2004 06:41PM
Posted by: caiweikang
uploaded to rsc forum and www.freewebs.com/gp3tracks2
Re: new tracks: accurate monza 67 and anderstorp 78
Date: April 09, 2004 07:02PM
Posted by: aedewey
as far as i know you never has at least mail me for asked about using my work (anderstorp) as base for your work. Why always we have to come back to this discusion and people never read the readme file or respecting the track creator wish??
I am elegantly requesting you to remove that file. Dont ask me why i have at least 4 more unpublished work on my pc... Thanks
my lastest anderstorp 78 is a completely new work based on original gp3 track, it's NOT based on your track.

I'm just wondering where those spam commercial emails came from.
cheers aedewey.

Post Edited (04-10-04 06:48)
Hmmm... question:
if your track is complitely new and based on Gp3 original Melbourne, why in the TE it looks 100% similar to the Dewey's version? Same position, same sectors, same number of objects and same number kind of object id's. Do I miss something? ;) or maybe you both had the same ideas. I downloaded the version with the jams, and they are the same of the Dewey's track. Maybe the only difference is a worse cc-line in your version because it doesn't match in the s/f and make some sharp turns where a soft bend is needed...

just my opinion...
bye
Date: April 10, 2004 07:42AM
Posted by: X_Acto
Yes, caiweikang's track is too similar with Dewey's version...

-----------------------------------------------------

Date: April 10, 2004 10:35AM
caiwekang camon..... you are using my jams files, yesterday you posted that your track is based on mine and now you change the info.....
your track is wrong.... check [www.geocities.com] download andretti 1978 lap and you will see there was not chicane at the end of the long straight....
Please, dont be so stupid and respect other works.... anyone with some knowledge as roberto as with the trackeditor know that is a STOLEN track.....
I have confirmed all of i thougth about you since the first day.... the quality of your work is ugly and the worst thing you never makes nothing original (only maybe the short paul ricard that is crap compared to smoking pen´s who always makes his own work)
yes but on the other side he does give us lots of minor variations of tracks taht most people can't b bothered with
Date: April 10, 2004 11:43AM
Posted by: PLay
Too bad, abcdefg...

ENGLISH VERSION: [www.grandprix3.pspu.ru]
Date: April 10, 2004 12:10PM
wow now you have atached a version with my jams and claims it is your work. How can it be that a track released 2 years ago has the same jams that "yours" caiwecang?
Boys please!

If they will go do modification in some work of another piece authorization.

I do not do idea of I eat is done track, but I find help with pictures, maps or any another one thing the authors of tracks, and I feel as gives work do.

If we will not work joined our community will die and we will lose the chance of ourselves amuse with an of the only games of run that permits edit so much peculiar things.

sorry for english

dU

Re: new tracks: accurate monza 67 and anderstorp 781
Date: April 10, 2004 12:54PM
Posted by: PLay
We've only said that there is 100% Dewey's jams and slightly updated layout from caiweikang. But he've said that it's 100% his work - I think that the lie is very bad.

ENGLISH VERSION: [www.grandprix3.pspu.ru]
Date: April 10, 2004 01:42PM
Posted by: littlejoe
Hi aedewey, hi caiwaikang,

you both are great trackmakers and I believe that caiwaikang don´t want
do bad things with other authors stuff. What´s wrong to do good stuff
better like aedeweys great track?
But I can understand him: It´s his stuff,
perhaps several hundreds of hours working, searching for authentic material and now another author is working on it without permission.

Aedewey you are angry and that´s ok.

It´s better to handle such discussions like men and not like children.

Caiwaikang if you modified aedewey´s trackfile ask for permission.
I think we are a little family and we should forgive mistakes of other
familiy members. I think, that is the better way to solve such problems.

Greetings from Germany, thanks both and the other trackmaker for great
stuff and keeping GP3 alive.

littlejoe

PS: sorry for my bad english and hope it is to understand
family members - i love that expression for this forum
aedewey again I state that my track is none of your business it's "model after" a sweden 1977 track. not your lame swiss 1978 track.
Date: April 10, 2004 05:48PM
sweden or swiss?. wich one the first that you publish or the one that you put later? And why you are using my jams? anyone can download my version and check by himself... Why lie and just not said that you make a mistake?
aedewey again I state that my track is none of your business it's "model after" a sweden 1977 track. not your lame swiss 1978 track.

I remember a fat bastard said every aspect of my track stinks the moment I start track editing, the 1st letter and 3rd letter in his name is "a" and "e".

you've been died in gp3 community for quite a long while, now the dead meat started haunting gp3 track editing community. if you don't like it, just don't download it. you said quite a few of my tracks are very ugly yesterday, which is only a humiliation to their original authers not me.
I'm wondering why there're 4 tracks you never pulished. if it's stated that "you're not allowed to BASE your track..." then it doesn't matter if you pulish your work or not. why you don't first ask for permission then start editing. it's obvious you're lying here.

your words cannot be enforced by law in any aspect. so I'd like to see what you can do
Date: April 10, 2004 06:02PM
why it said anderstorp 1978 if it is 1977? Why you said it is based on merlbourne when everyone knwo that track was constructed over the A1
Yes i am not publishing more of my works by acts likes yours. The same problem happen with car skins and now with tracks. People that just use other many hours of work and claims it is his work are really stupid in my own conception. Of course by law no one can make something. It is some kind of hobby, probably you just spend 1-2 hours in "your" creations and never has the feeling of make a track from scratch.
Yes your tracks are ugly in my point of view, just because in many cases the cc-line is close to unplayable, many times not a readme file, and not a single new jam. As other person said it is suposed to be a colaborating comunity, but not in this case.
I suspected that something like that will happen when you first start to release tracks that are clearly based over lot of hours of others people work, and of course i know you never had the "gentleman" actitude to at least ask them if it is ok.
So continue releasing your beta tracks and enjoy life... maybe people will said you are fantastic for releasing 1 millon tracks but at the end of the day we know you have stealed other ones that really work hard for it...
I think your actitude is a disgrace for this comunity or for any other....

Post Edited (04-11-04 01:11)
I don't take that kind of crap from losers like you, you can continue to whine but I'll not reply any more

only original gp tracks are copyrighted
I'm the only track author that never violates the copyright law.
for most of those original gp3/32k tracks I leave the author name as "Microprose"

Post Edited (04-11-04 01:44)
Date: April 10, 2004 06:17PM
that normally happen when you have nothing to said because accept that you make a mistake and you are acting like a simple thief it is not easy i know.... Enjoy life and keep acting like that... with people like you this comunity will go well....
Date: April 10, 2004 06:34PM
Posted by: AAS
1 or 2 years ago I found my Hockenheim 02 track with another gp2form
(the track was 100% my work) on some webpages.
The webmasters have deleted this stolen track from their pages.

@ R_Scandura
I have used some of your tracks Nivelles, Aldo Scribante, Croix-en-Ternois
as base for my GP2 tracks.
I have your permission for Nivelles.
Can I use more of your tracks as base ?
Albi is very interesting.
Can you give me a "Universal permission" ?
Your name is always in my gp2forms.

Andreas Schulz
[grandprix2.de]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy