Albert Park today 1-03

Posted by mortal 
Albert Park today 1-03
Date: March 01, 2002 01:07AM
Posted by: mortal
It was cold, some wet track in practice, Ferrari's quickest. For those that think F1 drivers have big-heads, here is the proof ;-) [ftp.nex.net.au]
Just drop the *.jpg to view picture list. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: Albert Park today 1-03
Date: March 01, 2002 11:18AM
Posted by: Zcott
You may want to change that to [ftp.nex.net.au]....
Date: March 01, 2002 11:30AM
Posted by: Zcott
And those great pictures! The whole place seems to get taken over with car-mania...hardly a bad thing! I saw a Ferrari F40 in the background...my dream car!

The F1 ones were great, too. Reminds me of the sound, the smell, the noise and the enthusiasm of being at a GP!
Date: March 01, 2002 11:30AM
Posted by: LS.
cool photos mortal, thanks for that

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: March 01, 2002 05:00PM
yeah, sorry about the faulty address, I'll take some more pics tommorrow, the forecast is for more rain, clearing in the arvo, it's still raining now although the track was dry for the first practice session . M Schumi still the fastest! Cheers

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: March 02, 2002 02:52AM
Posted by: knuckles
Hey mortal that's a nice picture of you with a Mclaren suck on top of your hat. "chuckle,chuckle"

Date: March 02, 2002 04:23AM
Posted by: Vader
Hey mortal, I think I saw you on TV tonight. I guess you were the one standing two rows in front of the woman with the red shirt and somewhat slant behind the thick man with the beer can. Denying is futile.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: March 03, 2002 02:44AM
hahahaha roflmao and I wouldn't be seen dead wearing a mclaren lol

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy