Will GP3 run in SLI mode?

Posted by Piranha 
Will GP3 run in SLI mode?
Date: February 28, 2002 07:35PM
Posted by: Piranha
For those who have two voodoo 2's. is there a patch or something that allows me to run this game in SLI mode? If so, can u please tell me how to!Please reply!
Re: Will GP3 run in SLI mode?
Date: March 01, 2002 01:00AM
Posted by: mortal
there is voodoo2 info in the faq I think. Could this be a job for..................wait for it.............:SEARCHBUTTONMAN" ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: March 01, 2002 04:10AM
Posted by: SEARCHBUTTON-MAN
Here I am!!! Well, V T,

at least I found a partner in crime, errr, in pain for you.

At the 09-23-00 03:44 a Calvin (---.clear.net.nz) asked the same question without getting an answer.

Check
[www.php-service.de], click on CALVIN and send him a mail. he might have found out the answer in the meantime. I will of course keep my x-ray eyes open for you

Up up and away!!

&quot;Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.&quot;
(Matthew 7,7)
Date: March 01, 2002 04:16AM
Posted by: Vader
We love you SEARCHBUTTON-MAN. Are you a close relative to the notorious JENSONBUTTON-MAN who also searches all the time - the lost glory and greatness of Benetton and his own auld top form?

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy