Date: February 28, 2002 04:19PM
Posted by: LS.

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Re: Will GP4 run on my system?
Date: February 28, 2002 04:22PM
Posted by: chris
LOL LS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
You've got a good graphics card in there, I know because I own the very same machine, but in an off-white colour!
Chris J
Date: February 28, 2002 07:06PM
Posted by: Morbid
I am sure that you will do just fine.

Ask Infogrames! I am sure that they will tell you in every way imaginable, that the PO in GP4 should be just around 90-110% on that system.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: March 01, 2002 04:49AM
Posted by: Vader
My graphic device is an old-as-the-hills guy from Vinci who calls himself Leonardo. If you feed him properly he does quite some good work with his "Paintbrush". It was not easy to get him plugged to my PC because he refused to get asimilated, but a sharp stick is a convincing argument, especially if you are at the wrong end of it. He is even DirectDraw compatible, since his drawing is not in any sense of the word to be associated with any kind of indirectness. Some eccentric tourist from Japan did really pay, I think it was 200 Euros for one of his pics, the Mourner Leesa. If he is that X-tremely talented, he might even be DirectX compatible.

Any chance of running Gp4 on my Leonardo?

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: March 01, 2002 09:09AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
LOL Vader and LS

Date: March 01, 2002 01:16PM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

Hey, that looks like my comp, just without the footprints where my shoes constantly hit it ;)

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy