@ belini (about cockpit)

Posted by SuperSonic 
@ belini (about cockpit)
Date: March 20, 2004 05:20PM
Posted by: SuperSonic
You are right, the cockpit view should be lower.
But, what did you make in your cockpit patch? Lowered the "view point" or rised the cockpit shape? Both?
I tryed to change the view point with CarEditor but had no sucess. So I raised the cockpit shape.
I play v1.13 so I didn't install your patch 'cause I don't know what would happen.

See ya
Re: @ belini (about cockpit)
Date: March 20, 2004 07:00PM
Posted by: belini
I changed the driver camera view

lowering from 28 to 20 and moving the camera forward from -20 to 0, the patch checks that it's a gp32k exe before patching so you wouldn't do any damage.
Date: March 20, 2004 07:00PM
I changed the driver camera view

lowering from 28 to 20 and moving the camera forward from -20 to 0, the patch checks that it's a gp32k exe before patching so you wouldn't do any damage.
Date: March 21, 2004 12:26PM
Nice.
I'd like to change the driver camera view in v1.13.

Would you help me with this?

See ya
Date: March 21, 2004 08:38PM
I don't have any way of finding out where these values would be in the gp3 1.13 exe, wasn't there a camera editor for gp3?

Date: March 21, 2004 08:38PM
I don't have any way of finding out where these values would be in the gp3 1.13 exe, wasn't there a camera editor for gp3?

Date: March 22, 2004 12:05PM
GP3edit changes just the on-board cameras.

CarEditor has options to edit them too. Also, when editing a cockpit shape, there's a point in the middle of the cockpit opening. It should be the drvier camera view, because this point is showed as a camera (green "cube";) when viewing the car shape. I am able to edit the coordinates of this point, but I can't see any changes in the game.

See ya
Date: March 22, 2004 09:32PM
I seem to remember in gp2 the player view was camera #1.

you could try this:

make a copy of your exe, then change a value for camera #2 and patch the exe.
if you then compare both exe in a hex editor, with a bit of luck you'll find
the data for player view (camera#1).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy