Where are the GP3 2004 season downloads?

Posted by Colin 
Where are the GP3 2004 season downloads?
Date: March 20, 2004 02:11AM
Posted by: Colin
This year GP3 downloads are very sluggish!
Already the 2nd race of the season is here and the updates are virtually non-existant
Still no full 2004 cars (Minardi for instance),pitcrews and track updates - especially Bahrain and China
I really do hope that interest in GP3 is`nt waning?
Regards,Colin
Re: Where are the GP3 2004 season downloads?
Date: March 20, 2004 03:13AM
Posted by: Tyrrell35
Agree. So far the updates for 2004 have been made for GP3-2K, and therefore many of them look bad in GP3 due to different transparency colors.

My hope is that "The Smoking Pen" comes up with something soon (at least that is what he promises on his exellent site).

Tyrrell
Date: March 20, 2004 03:21AM
Posted by: Fisico2k3
ummm why don't you do some updates? car painting for gp3 is a piece of piss...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Currently Driving: Watkins Glen Original
Current PB: 1:07.43
Using: Xbox Controller
Date: March 20, 2004 10:00AM
Posted by: SuperSonic
We have the necessary stuff:

2004 Carshape.

2002/2003 tracks (ok, Bahrein is not finished and has a different layout and Shangai is not avaliable) but we can replace them with A1-Ring and other track, why not? We are in a better situations than gp4 players at this moment.

2004 cars - if you dislike them, we have excelent 2003 ones. They do the trick. I agree with you about transparencies... Come on, Pen ;-)

2004 helmets.

Tyres - I use 2002 ones by R. Hummerich.

2004 / 2003 menuarts.

2003 pit graphics.

2003 menu backgrounds.

I am working in a performance pack for melbourne and sepang.

GPxPatch for better qualifying simulation.

So, I think that's enough to play a nice 2004 season :)

Also, always remember that anyone here is paid to make these updates. We make them for personal satisfaction and then we share with the community. You could try to make your own works too. Hope they get good enough to satisfy yourself and the community.

Sorry if I sound rispid, but I slept in the sofa and lost Webber going to 2nd in the grid. Oh my, the race will start at 4 AM :(

See ya
Date: March 20, 2004 10:44AM
Posted by: Hova
Looks like GP4 might be on the right track now. Maybe I should dust off that copy I have...
Date: March 20, 2004 03:38PM
Posted by: calimbo
Well, I think my cars are great.

You should know there's other things that comes first. My cars are already in a webpage (Australia). Sorry for the late but i have some exams at college. Anyway I don't think you Colin and Tyrrell35 are going to download them, so...
Date: March 21, 2004 09:14AM
Posted by: sté
hello

just uplaoded 3 updates for the 2004 Season

the wilux minardi
and two updates for calimbo's cars
sobranie jordan
and the renault (not much changed there just telefonica on the spoiler)
so now i have more time again and i gonna update as we go alone the season

[www.facebook.com]
Date: March 21, 2004 09:40AM
Posted by: Tyrrell35
Calimbo wrote:

"Anyway I don't think you Colin and Tyrrell35 are going to download them, so..."

I never meant to critisize the work of any of you guys who feeds us with new stuff for the game. I just pointed out the fact that cars made for GP3-2k may look strange in GP3 due to transparency differences. I use some of them myself (the ingame view doesn't show the difference that good)

Keep up the good work :)

Tyrrell
Date: March 21, 2004 10:13AM
Posted by: Gené and Tonic
@sté
Your website is closed :/

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy