I need your opinion about qualify performance for GP3

Posted by SuperSonic 
I am going to make a 2004 performance pack for gp3, as I did for 2003.

We have 2 qual sessions, the first is to define the qual order for the second, wich is the one that will define the starting grid.
So, what do you think?
Should I use both sessions to calculate performance/range?
Or use just the second?

I believe it's better to use just the second, because this is the one that define the grid and all cars are loaded on fuel.

See ya

Post Edited (03-06-04 22:07)
I agree, just the second.
The same opinion to me
yep

www.orlgp3.cjb.net
the same as above
Do you will release it with the carshape/cams/cockpit pack?
Dunno...
They are two different works.
Also, a perf pack after the 1st gp is no use, since we have no useful data to make (good) race performances.

See ya
Re: I need your opinion about qualify performance for GP3
Date: March 07, 2004 08:16AM
Posted by: gap
I agree :)

Could you release a perf file based on each track?

In GP3-2000, you can have a different perf file for each track
Also in GP3.
But I think perf file's for each race are not interesting. For each qualy, maybe.
Anyway I will include my excel file (calculations) in the perf pack, so people can use the data for their own perf files if they want.

See ya
Great, Thanks
Could you please send me your excel file people so I can use the data for different track perf files?
It'll be in the next release ;-)

but I don't know if there will be a language conflict in the formulas. I mean, to calculate average in my Excel (Portuguese) I type:

(just an example)

=média(a1:a20)

I don't know if it is updated automatically to another language. I think so.

This Excel file has performances for each race, each qual and generic performances for each season stage, I mean, the generic for Bahrein is the average/standard deviation of Australia, Malaysia and Bahrein itself.

At the end of the season, someone with excel skills can edit the formulas to have generic performances for each group of gps, I mean, there could be a generic performance for 1-2-3/18 gps, another for 4-5-6/18 gps and so on.

The same idea for failure probability.

I am about to finish the v1.0 of the 2004 perf pack - still have to make a better setup for Bahrein and adjust human fuel consumption (changed the rpm to 18000).

I think I'm not gonna make md/setups for A1-Ring, because the Bahrein beta track became driveable with the new physics and (in progress) setups ;)

See ya
OK. Thanks
use the 2nd session
Please, change that Bahrein horrible kerb at second sector. It costed me a podium in IGP3....

Regards

The Fox provides for himself. But God provides for the Lion - William Blake
Ei, Supersonic, vc tem icq? Eu gostaria muito de falar com vc sobre algumas coisas sobre magic data e arquivos de fisica. Meu numero eh 89217625. Eu faco os mds para o IGP3Champ e boa parte deles eh baseado em seus trabalhos.

Abracos

Que nick engraçado ;)

Só uso MSN: supersonicgp3@hotmaill.com

See ya
Eh como se o Galvao Bueno gritasse meu nome ao final da corrida, eu se eu fizesse um gol......tipo RRRRRRRoooonaaaaaallllldooooooo....hahhahahahha

Lá vem ele, "na ponta dos dedos" (sic), Remédio, Remédio, Remédio, RRRRRRReeeeeeeemmmééééééédioooo do Brasil!!!

tan tan tan...

uhahuahuahuahuahuauhahuahua

See ya
Hahahahahaha :)

Faz tempo que eu não vejo o Galvão gritar assim :(
Mas eu moro longe do Brasil também, então só dava pra assistir Hockenhein, que era quando eu tava no Rio.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy