Quote Button?

Posted by Ellis 
Quote Button?
Date: February 09, 2002 01:59PM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

A little question

Who here has the post button at the bottom of the page and who doesnt? I have had it just once, and now its gone now.

So who has it and who doesnt? Or am i just the only one with just the "post" button down there?

Ellis2kX

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Re: Quote Button?
Date: February 09, 2002 03:52PM
Posted by: _Alex_
It only appears when you have it in "Threaded View" - in "Flat View", it mysteriously disappears! I found it quite useful...

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: February 09, 2002 04:08PM
Yo Sup

Ah yeah i seen now alex, thanx. Thats odd cos i dont like the threaded view, i always use the flat view, oh well i wont be using that then

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: February 09, 2002 04:13PM
Yo Sup

Something else i have noticed, in threaded view, after you click the post button it blanks out, to stop double posting, but when in flat view the button stays active

Date: February 10, 2002 12:07PM
Posted by: Owain_Shaw
yeh, i found that threaded view odd after months of flat stuff, so im on flat, if i need to quote il do it manually:)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Cold today"
"Nope"

A winter day conversation with Katherine Uphill
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy