Virus alert

Posted by PLay 
Virus alert
Date: March 03, 2004 12:39PM
Posted by: PLay
I've got e-mail from Ales Vostatek with virus "Netsky.c@MM" - one of the new trojans! What's a f..k, Ales?? hot Its a very bad deal, man!!
P.S.: thanks to McAfee Stinger (2.3.2004 update) - great thing!

ENGLISH VERSION: [www.grandprix3.pspu.ru]
Re: Virus alert
Date: March 03, 2004 01:02PM
Sorry for the bad words - I've read the information and I think that your computer has infected by this virus. Read about them [vil.nai.com] - all needed infromation about Netsky.

Date: March 03, 2004 01:03PM
... also I've got an email from <...>@viper-f1.com address. Guys, please scan your computers - download Stinger!

Date: March 03, 2004 05:58PM
Posted by: SuperSonic
I recieved one from paulwillins2004@fsmail.net !!!

Scan your computers right now ;-)

See ya
Date: March 04, 2004 05:25AM
Posted by: Viper-F1.com
Yo MATE. I aint never emailed you! So just you weeshed!

Viper-Mazda. The best 11th team I've ever made. :P But its 'cause I made it. WAYHEY!!!
Date: March 04, 2004 05:33AM
Posted by: Made in Brazil
i received paul willins too!

Supersonic tinha um arquivo com uma extensão .cfg?

Date: March 04, 2004 05:34AM
Posted by: Made in Brazil
i received paul willins too!

Supersonic tinha um arquivo com uma extensão .cfg?

Date: March 04, 2004 05:55AM
Don't open contained ZIP-archive.

Date: March 04, 2004 06:20AM
Posted by: Frankbob
Go to grisoft.com and download AVG anti virus for free!!!! It's one of the best right now... And you can download new anti-virus descriptions... still for free!

Frankbob
Date: March 04, 2004 07:32AM
Made in Brasil,

Tinha sim. Era tão óbvio que era um vírus que nem abri.

See ya
Date: March 04, 2004 09:38AM
Posted by: TheSmokingPen
Wait till you get the e-mail from yourself..... The latest viruses mask their true point of origin and instead look like they've from people in the address book on the infected computer. Alternatively, they make up a fictitious e-mail on a valid domain in the address book - something like <name>@aol.com

A good virus checker will weed them out for you, but I've lost count of the number of e-mails I've received that are apparently from me to me!

Date: March 04, 2004 10:39AM
My PC was infected with 5 or 6 viruses and A LOT of spywares untill last week, when I (a friend actaully) killed them all.
We reached a point that no one is safe, so we must use anti-virus programs, anti-spywares, firewalls and everything else.

See ya
Date: March 04, 2004 11:16AM
The best program to kill all new viruses such as MyDoom or NetSky - McAfee Stinger - it may remove virus from system files (such as winlogon.*). I hate virus-makers!

Date: March 04, 2004 11:21AM
Posted by: St.Hubbins
Removing the virus is relatively easy, and I have downloaded a couple of programs that do just that, but is there any way to actually block the virus from hitting the inbox? I am still getting emails from ficticious addresses which I delete immediately, but do I just have to put up with this until somebody out there, who is generating these emails actually sorts their system out?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function. -- F.Scott Fitzgerald
Date: March 06, 2004 01:29PM
Received one from johngp3stuff@usa.net, something like that.
That's sad.

See ya
Date: March 06, 2004 01:43PM
I have got new emails with virus: one of them -
maxdownforce@racing-leagues.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy