Track Menu List

Posted by ozkart 
Track Menu List
Date: February 28, 2002 04:12AM
Posted by: ozkart
Many thanks to Morbid for helping with my previous question re changing track race order. I have done this and my tracks are now in this years order.

However when I go into track selection eg to practise a race, I'm still seeing the old track list eg Australia, Brazil, San Marino, even though selecting Brazil will now launch Malaysia. Is there any way the list within the menu can be updated to match the changes I made using GPxPatch.
Re: Track Menu List
Date: February 28, 2002 08:17AM
Posted by: Morbid
Why thank you Jason Crouch. Glad that I could help.

Yes. I believe that if you enable GpxTrack in the main tab of Gpxpatch, and enable on the the "catch menu strings" under the "GpxTrack" tab, the track names should be correct.

If they are still not correct, then extract "magic data" from the tracks using the "cmagic2000" editor by Marc Aarts and reinsert them into the same tracks. Then GpxTrack will pick up the names, and they will appear correctly in the game with "catch menu strings" enabled, as described above.

At least it works for me with custom tracks, so I can so no reason why it should not with the original ones.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy