Problems with XP

Posted by Daf42 
Problems with XP
Date: February 12, 2004 10:56AM
Posted by: Daf42
Hi, I have just upgraded my system from windows 98SE to XP and now when I try to run GP3 through GPxPatch it crashes back to desktop. I haven't tried to re-install the patch yet because Im lazy but does anyone know why this has happened?

\"My rights, my integrity, my very being as a car manufacturer, as an entrepreneur, as the leader of the Ferrari works team, simply cannot work under the enormous machine, the suffocating bureaucracy, of the Ford Motor Company.\"-Enzo Ferrari 19
Re: Problems with XP
Date: February 13, 2004 06:56AM
Mmmm, well thank you all so much for your help. Just to let you know I have reinstalled GPxPatch with no joy. DOes anyone have an idea what is wrong?! Please help!

\"My rights, my integrity, my very being as a car manufacturer, as an entrepreneur, as the leader of the Ferrari works team, simply cannot work under the enormous machine, the suffocating bureaucracy, of the Ford Motor Company.\"-Enzo Ferrari 19
Date: February 13, 2004 08:08AM
Posted by: Ajayrious
try running with debug mode switched off
Date: February 13, 2004 03:45PM
Thanks! Yeah that seems top work. The game is running quite slowly though, its hard to explain but it seesm to have lost its sense of speed. Im not sure what it is, but I reconfigure the graphic settings and it gives me exactly the same settings and it seems to run fine when its going trough the test screens.

Date: February 13, 2004 05:52PM
Posted by: Bernie The Bolt
GP3 doesn't like WindowsXP that much. All you can really do is keep fiddling with it until it starts to work.

Date: February 14, 2004 05:24AM
Mm, I seem to have it working alright now. We'll see what happens

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy