Preseason carset

Posted by calimbo 
Preseason carset
Date: February 09, 2004 08:34AM
Posted by: calimbo
Well, It seems that Minardi is not going to launch till the Australian GP's eve.

Anyway, My Preseason carset is almost ready. Ferrari, Williams, McLaren, Renault, BAR, Sauber, Jaguar, Toyota are ready. I'm working right now on the Jordan, which I think is looking nice. I'm going to relase the carset in the next couple of weeks.

Just Be patient. Just to let you know, the base is not another car, all of them are from scratch.

CHolguin (Calimbo)
Re: Preseason carset
Date: February 09, 2004 08:46AM
Sorry, I frogot my point. Can anyone tell me where could i find the Lazarus logo on the sidepods of the Jordan? I've been looking for it everywhere.

If you say Google, thanxs, but I can't find it there
Date: February 09, 2004 09:24AM
Posted by: ILE_FIN
I have heard it is not real sponsor that is only lazarus text and real sponsor will get their logo to place of lazarus text so it might be difficult to find... And Trust logo will disappear before melbourne too..
Date: February 09, 2004 10:26AM
Thanxs.
Date: February 09, 2004 05:56PM
Posted by: Jordan fan
Thats true. Your gonna have to paint it yourself. :)

I havent actually started any yet, but I plan to do the Jordan, once the 2nd driver has been announced.
Date: February 09, 2004 06:40PM
Posted by: quickslick
or try to take it from a real Jordan Pic ;-)
Date: February 10, 2004 08:26AM
Yeah. The problem is that if you take that logo from a picture it looks too pixelated.

I'll give it a try anyway.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy