2004 cars....

Posted by matt_02 
2004 cars....
Date: February 05, 2004 02:01PM
Posted by: matt_02
hi, does anyone know if there are any 2004 cars ready to download yet? don't care bout the shape, will probably just use the normal shape. hehe. Hopefully someone can help

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, don't tell me what to play. F*ck it. F*ck you.

www.groups.msn.com/MartiniHPRacingGroup/welcome.msnw
Re: 2004 cars....
Date: February 05, 2004 03:07PM
Posted by: fisico04
No there is no cars ready yet although i am working on the jaguar and renault. i think calimbo is doing some cars aswell.

giancarlo fisichella-watch him fly in 04

---------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------

Its Time For Some Old-Skool GP4 Fun Again

---------------------------------------------------------
Date: February 05, 2004 03:22PM
Posted by: Brianf666
So far I have workable depictions of Renault, Jaguar, BAR and Ferrari. Gods help us on the McLaren and Williams weirdo shapes. Drop me a line if you'd like a copy of the .bmp's
Date: February 05, 2004 07:34PM
Posted by: Speed_Addict
Hello! Can anyone tell me how can I reach that guy Widow? I recently downloaded his winter testing BAR, which is beautiful, and would like to ask him if he's to do an NT-version too
Date: February 05, 2004 08:03PM
Posted by: SuperSonic
Brianf666: "Gods help us on the McLaren and Williams weirdo shapes".

My opinion... I think it will be better to have a "generic" painting of these cars, like they have a nose like all other cars.
For FW26, just paint the nose like the FW25. Just an idea. :)

See ya
Date: February 05, 2004 10:31PM
Posted by: calimbo
No. I don't know if you have seen my WIP screenshots, but I have the Williams with its nose, and the rest of the nose cone grey, or black, and it looks fine to me. And the McLaren, i did some lines going to the center, so it looks like the real one, altough in the WIP screenshots it doesn't look like that, because of the shape, which is from my test driver.

I already have all of the grid ready, except for Jordan and Minardi. I'm working right now on the BAR (which is looking great) and some others that only need a few changes according to Lloyd (test driver).

JUST BE PATIENT...
Date: February 06, 2004 12:38AM
Posted by: matt_02
"Drop me a line if you'd like a copy of the .bmp's"

I'd like a copy of the .bmp's if possible:)

mattnaylor2002@hotmail.com

bet there great!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, don't tell me what to play. F*ck it. F*ck you.

www.groups.msn.com/MartiniHPRacingGroup/welcome.msnw
Date: February 06, 2004 04:29AM
Posted by: Sauberfan
Where ar you're WIP screenshots Calimbo ?
Date: February 06, 2004 01:39PM
Posted by: calimbo
Date: February 06, 2004 01:52PM
Posted by: Sauberfan
Thanks
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy