Gp3 updates!

Posted by Pioneeripoika 
Gp3 updates!
Date: February 26, 2002 06:00PM
Posted by: Pioneeripoika
Sain juuri asennettua Gp3:sen ja nyt haluaisin tietää mitä päivityksiä minun kannattaa asentaa jotta saan pelistä mahdollisimman realistisen ajatellen ensi kautta formula ykkösissä.

Sorry my poor english. I just got install Gp3 in my computer and now i want know which updates i can have for maxium realistic F1 game/ season.
Re: Gp3 updates!
Date: February 27, 2002 08:26AM
Posted by: Vader
toivottaa tervetulleeksi, Janne. Hauska tavata!

olkaa hyvä:
Well, I am afraid there is NO simple answer to your question. There are so many brilliant updates around and people have different tastes. You will, however, find all you need at the download-section of this site:
[www.grandprix3.com]

Most people would agree that the best car-designs are done by "Ralph Hummerich" and the best tracks by "Bruno Gourdo" and/or "Larry O'Meara".
As a thumbrule, you may have a look at the downloads marked as "great", since they really are great. Refer to the descriptuion given to see for which season (2001, 2000, way back until the early 60's) the updates are.

Must-downlaods are: The "Grand Prix 3 ver.1.13 patch" and the latest version of "GpxPatch".

I hope that helps a bit, even if this answer is far from being specific in any meaning of the word.

Jutellaan toistekin!

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy