My 1996

Posted by Ajayrious 
My 1996
Date: January 28, 2004 12:29PM
Posted by: Ajayrious
Im going to start a championship season.

1996 season
Semi Pro
75% Race Distance

replacing Pedro Diniz in the Ligier.

Ill keep u updated with my progress

Qualifying

Jacques Villeneuve took pole in his first race of his career, Jean Alesi along side him in the bennetton. World Champion Michael Schumacher 3rd alonside the second Benetton of Berger. Championship Favourite Damon Hill could only manage 5th, while rookie Andrew Jones qualifyed an excellent 6th in the Ligier.

Race

Jones got a good start and was up to 4th by turn 1, Damon Hill spinning at turn 3 promoting him to 3rd, and he remained thier battling with Alesi until his first stop on lap 22, coming out in 6th on his outlap he came accross yellow flags, Alesi had spun. And soon after the other cars had pitted Jones found himself in an comfortable 2nd place, although the hard charging Mika Hakkinen was closing up until the checkered flag , Jones just holding off the Mclaren - Mercedes to take 6 points and a podium in his first race,

Result.

1. J VILLENEUVE 44 LAPS
2. A JONES +49.2s
3. M HAKKINEN +50.5s
4. J ALESI + 56.2s
5. E IRVINE +1m11.2s
6. D COULTHARD +1m12.2s

D HILL OUT
M SCHUMACHER OUT
G BERGER OUT
Re: My 1996
Date: January 28, 2004 01:46PM
Posted by: Darko
do you just use the default setups for each track or same setup as CC ???

I'm myself 40% through 1997 season 100%, Ace no saves ...

good luck in the upcoming races
Re: My 1996
Date: January 28, 2004 02:31PM
Posted by: Ajayrious
default setup
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy