Anyone?

Posted by MikaHalpinen 
Anyone?
Date: February 25, 2002 09:43PM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
G'day all..

Anyone know, local time (ie Melbourne/Sydney) when the race gets underway on Sunday? I ask cos I'm working 10:30 - 2:30, and I'm wondering if I'll need to call in sick...

Re: Anyone?
Date: February 25, 2002 10:57PM
Posted by: TeamFerrari
Hey Mika,

The race starts at about 2pm (EST), with support races makes up the majority of the morning.

Who's your pick to win? I reckon Ralf Schumacher or Rubens Barrichello. I'm predicting that Michael Schumacher will be taken off by one of the other drivers early in the race.

Other predictions, anyone??????
Date: February 26, 2002 12:19AM
Posted by: lsharrison
Race starts at 2:00 local time (or there abouts). They have a variety of support events such as Show Room Showdown, Celebrity race, Nations Cup (360's, 911 turbos, Vipers) and V8 Supercars.

I think it will be a Shucmacher win! Michael that is! go FERRARI
Date: February 26, 2002 12:41AM
G'day all...

@!#$!!! thats half an hour... grrrrr @!#$ work. @!#$ @!#$ @!#$ @!#$ @!#$ @!#$

I know that's all gonna be astrexised so im not caring about language here.

BUT @!#$!

what should i do?? I'll have to find a replacement to do my shift if I wanna stay home, cos i just realised how shitty they'll be at me if i say im sick. I did that a week or so ago and ever since every supervisor has been really shiity towards me. Hmmmm but who the heck will want to work on a sunday morning? arghhhhh.

Date: February 26, 2002 09:14AM
Posted by: Timm
I'm working all day Saturday and Sunday.

But we have hidden away a TV which we get out when the bosses aren't around. Can you not do the same?
Date: February 26, 2002 11:00PM
G'day all...

No, I can't... I'm mainly (well usually always, on a Sunday) on the checkout so i cant really see a TV. or hide one away for that matter. :(

Date: February 27, 2002 02:36AM
Posted by: _Alex_
Well put it this way Mika, at least you don't have to get up at 2 o'clock in the morning to watch the race, then fall asleep accidentally during it. Although having said that, I realise how stupid it was, because I guess you have to do just that for the other 16 races..... d'oh!

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: February 27, 2002 11:08AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

"at least you don't have to get up at 2 o'clock in the morning to watch the race, then fall asleep accidentally during it."

Im gonig to my mates to watch it, we are having a big party, wake up for it? Yeah right, we are not going to sleep and nobody is going to fall asleep doing it or he gets toothpasted :)

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: February 27, 2002 12:04PM
Posted by: Morbid
I have to watch it between 4.00 am and 6.00 am. Talk about strange hours... To late to go to sleep and to early to get up!

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: February 27, 2002 01:46PM
Posted by: Zcott
I was hoping to have a LAN party with a few friends leading into the race, as the guy who was organizing it has digital F1....unfortunately he had to call it off as his parents objected!

So I'll just stay up and watch it...I'm a nocturnal sort!
Date: February 28, 2002 04:23AM
Posted by: ozkart
I'm betting on Steve Bradbury to win, stranger things have happened.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy